Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I agree with that (almost in its entirety - I still have an issue calling their D good or pretty good, but if they hold you under 30 tonight, I will concede the point).

Now kindly fuck off, Traficant lover.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Northwestern stinks

Comment

• Meh game. Couldn't really run the ball and had a hard time stopping nFw. Bad omens for next week.

Fortunately, Fields made a lot of plays on 3rd and long. Against a normal QB it's probably 10-3 at half. Not good.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
              Northwestern stinks
              Like a rotting fish baking in the sun.

Comment

• talent's fatuous pre-game hand wringing exposed.

I'm not sure, at mid-season, we've seen as dominant a CFB team as 2019's osu's. The raw stats are demonstrative of that observation and so is the eyeball test.

osu will get to thrash Wisconsin 2x this season. The first thrashing coming next weekend.
                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• They basically had one JK Dobbins run for the entire first half. Awful. Once nFw's DL started getting injured business picked up -- a little. But, I don't like counting on injuries to be effective.

Now, Fields throws a nice ball and his deep out ball sort of crushes most zone coverages. He's legit.

An "insider" said this based on talking to NFL scouts (who, of course, visit big-time programs all the time) -- (1) Georgia knew Fields would do better in Ryan Day's system than in Georgia's; (2) they really like Fromm and certainly weren't going to ditch him AND revamp their offense to fit Fields; and (3) they're really surprised at how much his fundamentals have improved.

Whatever. Fuck Kirby.

Comment

• osu will get to thrash Wisconsin 2x this season. The first thrashing coming next weekend.
                    If Jack Coan can make the necessary passes then Ohio State will not win either game.

Comment

• Ohio State had nearly 300 yards rushing and Dobbins averaged over 6 ypc.

Comment

• Dobbins had 17 carries for 53 yards. And 1 carry for 68. It was a generally ineffective running game that put them behind the sticks. Fields bailed them out.

Eh, it's done. Onward to the Wisconsin beatdown. That one will not be a pleasant experience. Win or lose. It's going to be so hard to get them off the field.

Comment

• You remind me of Chad Henne.

Comment

• That's pretty damn spiteful. Even for a scotch-infused misanthrope.

Comment

• "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Going into today's games, JK Dobbins leads the B10 in rushing and Master Teague is 4th. Zach Charbonnet is sitting just behind Rutgers' Ferdie Pacheco at 10th.

Of course, that will change today. Taylor will pass Dobbins as Illinois couldn't stop me from running for 100. And Stevie Scott will pass Teague. But, still, 2 backs in the top 5 in the conference and both averaging 7+ ypc. I gotta focus on the positives as Ohio State begins it's Thelma and Louise run up to the cliff.

Comment

Working...
                                X