Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man, Fields took a shot. He certainly is hampered and it has changed his entire game. I really wonder if he'll be able to play in the second half.

Holy shit! That was an amazing TD drive at the end of the half, especially considering that Fields can't run.
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• He can barely throw. This going to be an excruciating second half
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• CRD demonstrating right now what an improvement he has been over Urban Meyer.

Comment

• He has to have broken ribs. I don’t see how he can’t.He’s severely limited. And they probably need another 2 TDs.

Comment

• This game is in the fucking bag dude, don't try to be a carbon copy of AA.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
              He can barely throw. This going to be an excruciating second half
              Yeah. Every series will be a question. OSU gets the ball to start the half. Hopefully they'll put a decent drive together and get some points. If not at least get a few first downs and keep Clemson from getting any momentum
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• OSU with an efficient, no frills offense. OSU OL v. Clemson DL has been the difference. The precision blocking up front in a tempo offense is killing Clemson. Helps that Clemson has gotten burned on coverage several times. That's play calling. Fuck Venebles. Fuck Dabo.
                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• You guys are severely underestimating the Ohio State defense I bet you Clemson doesn’t score more than two touchdowns the entire second half the game is over

Comment

• I have faith in the OSU trainers to work their magic.

Sweep the leg Ryan!

Comment

• Right. The game is about avoiding 3 and outs, flipping field position and making Clemson work.

If Fields were healthy it’s over. They were absolutely humming.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
                        OSU with an efficient, no frills offense. OSU OL v. Clemson DL has been the difference. The precision blocking up front in a tempo offense is killing Clemson. Helps that Clemson has gotten burned on coverage several times. That's play calling. Fuck Venebles. Fuck Dabo.
                        That's what I'm saying. Close out the phoniest person in the world.

Comment

• 400 yards plus in the first half, and the buckeye tight end looks better than hockinson, a pro bowl te

Comment

• Clemsons d is weak. Just hope the bucks don’t pull a Patricia in the second half

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                              He has to have broken ribs. I don’t see how he can’t.He’s severely limited. And they probably need another 2 TDs.
                              Probably. He took the crown of the helmet mid-thorax. That's probably the most compressible area of the ribs but with that kind of force if the rib isn't fractured the intercostal musles are torn.

Sucks - that shit hurts. A ton of guts to play through that.

I thought the OL and Sermons stepped up after the Fields injury. That should carry them. Lawrence and his receivers look off and OSU's DL has kept the Clemson OL and the offense overall in check.
                              Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Don't say the P word Dan.

Comment

Working...
                                X