Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes you are.
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• It's almost certainly Olave. NFS. Ohio State if fucked.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Olave catches everything, dadgummit

Comment

• Heh. Evan Pryor beat Donovan Edwards to the punch and snagged his spot in OSU’s class:

Interviewer; Was michigan always the leader of the pack?

DE: "No."

Interviewer: "They weren't?"

DE: "I'll answer that question, to be honest the leader of the pack for awhile was Ohio State."

Interviewer: "What soured them with you?"

DE: "I mean they already have two running backs."

Comment

• He was obviously not good enough to play in Columbus, so he will fit well in Ann Arbor.

M has an entire roster of players like that.
            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Oh, he was plenty good. Ohio State had their #1 RB and had one more spot. The invited DE to OSU and he visited (again) right before the shitshow pandemic fully hit. They wanted him to commit. Told him they would shut things down at RB if he did. He wanted to wait, so OSU kept recruiting others and Evan Pryor jumped on it. Pryor is close enough to DE that they were fine with the way it worked out.

But, they definitely wanted DE. They just weren't going to chase him to signing day.

Comment

• I guess I'll put this here --- but I was listening to MGO talk about their class and they said El-Hadi is the best OL to come out of the state in some time. I found that hilarious given that Rocco Spindler is coming out of the state in the same year. Heh.

Comment

• It would have been cool to have Rocco but his heart was set on ND for over a year. His Dad was quite the character when he played for the Lions and lives in West Bloomfield was/is ? a local sports DJ.

Comment

• Turning to 2022, the obvious key is to hold on to Ewers. Now, I think the OSU QB room is in great shape. So, in terms of positional value he may not be as valuable as some other players. But, he's going to be the Pied Piper. Caleb Burton is committed only because of Ewers. I think their chances with Denver Harris are basically because of Ewers and Burton (hopefully Corey Raymond's boys get nuked). So, it's imporant to keep Ewers.

QB-Ewers
                    RB-They need another good RB class. Need to build the room out. This may be the most wide-open position, too.
                    WR-Burton and Kyion Grayes. Then they'll pick and choose their 3rd. Probably Kojo Antwi or Armani Winfield. Also -- to reiterate -- I don't consider Burton that solid. He's yet to even visit. So, that could end up going south.
                    OL-Tegra Tshabola. I'd say Kiyaunta Goodwin is probably the top target they're most likely to get. They will not get Rice, sadly. I think they'll probably offer and get Wagner from Ohio. It'll be a nice class, but not dominating.
                    TE-they have 2 committed that they took early in the cycle, so they must like them.
                    DL-Caden Curry is the guy I think they'll get that is high on their board. The rest is very much like RB.
                    LB-McCullough, Powers and Hicks are absolutely solid. They probably have room for a 4th. They probably could take Shawn Murphy right now, but they have Jalon Walker higher on their board.
                    DB-Jyaire Brown. Nwankpa is probably a lock at S. And then they're in on some of the best, but Domani is going to go to the end and it'll be work to get Denver Harris. Beyond that, hard to say.

So, nice start to 2022 with a lot interesting possibilities. Hopefully CRD continues to prove Darth Froot wrong.

Comment

• Bah, if I had to bet right now, I'd bet that Ohio State gets Covid'd out of the B10 CG and, thus, out of the CFP. It's quite the run of luck they've had in terms of getting canceled twice and having to cancel once on their own and, IMO, more likely than not -- twice.

Comment

• I still think they get in the playoff even if they dodge NW.

Comment

• No.

Comment

• Dabo gonna Dabo.
                            Attached Files
                            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• lol at "An 11-game Flerda team"

Comment

• Dabo is a clown. Hate he is a UA alumnus.
                                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                                X