Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penn State exposed, something M figured out after PSU hit on a few big plays and was too far behind to catch up.

Comment

• PSU can move the chains dinking and dunking with quick throws....... they won't be able to score though; you need an innovative run game to do that v. osu. I don't think Franklin has that and he can't afford to waste Clifford plunging into large, angry men.
      Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• 4th and 5 and fields picks it up untouched at the LOS? Bone headed defense - looked like a bust.

Still, PSU is hanging around. If they get a stop here and force a FG, decent defensive half for PSU after getting ass-raped on osu's first possession.
        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Never mind ....... 14-0 osu.

Comment

• Disgusting first half. No one wants to make a play. Awful.
            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• osu is putting up long fatigue inducing drives for the PSU D. Short ground gains interspersed with long ones interspersed with big throws down field. The TD throw by fields was into single coverage with the CB in coverage getting pantsed. Where was the S? Drawn into short coverage. PSU is really weak in pass D.

Comment

• Wohaaa.

Comment

• 21-14, osu following a fumble by osu and PSU sticks it in.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                    Ohio State is boycotting gameday for favoring the SEC - Not sure how that's going? I haven't watched that show for years. Im going to watch the first half or till the game is out of hand. Should be somewhere 42-13 final is my guess.

I just found that GameDay is on live on YouTube. Haven't seen it since I cut the cord although I did see a little bit of it using Gonz's link.

"Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?

Comment

• What can M fans take from this game?

Don't get behind ...... the demeanor and play calling of the osu team changes when they are playing with a lead.

If M can force osu to play from behind they'll benefit. I thought osu got flustered for the short period that PSU looked like they were going to make a game of it after two consecutive osu fumbles.

I'm not real sure but it looked like to me that osu's interior DL looked vulnerable. Probably the way they played PSU's offense but both Clifford and the new guy who relieved him got some good run on the QB draw. There was some edge to be had but both osu's DEs are pretty disciplined. chase young is as advertised.

Under pressure, fields coughed it up once but other than that he didn't do anything stupid. He's one of those QBs that will make plays when you thought you had the play diagnosed.

Comment

Comment

• It's interesting how fans view their own teams. I think PSU threatened after the fumbles - those are random occurrences - but that shouldn't distract from what was a decent performance for osu on both sides of the ball. I get your frustration though. I know how that feels.

Still think osu handles M next week.

Comment

• Wasn't as close as the score, M will need the Buckeyes to be very generous with the football.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X