Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harbaugh will finish 3-5 against OSU which is not as good as hoped when he was hired. The 2016 game changed the trajectory. Make one play in that that game and he'd be 4-4 with 4 Big Ten titles and 4 playoff appearances. I can live with 3 and a national championship. Now Michigan will cede the stage to the LeBron's Miami Heat.

Comment

• "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Beating Ohio State 3 times in 9 years. Gold standard for M coaches.

Meanwhile, Ohio State still has some ways to go to have as many portal additions as HARBAUGH**** did last year. So, you know....I guess it's the quality not the quantity...heh....that makes a team the Heat.
        Last edited by iam416; January 22, 2024, 11:51 AM.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• And, of course, the 2025 OSU recruiting class -- look out.

I knew 2023 would be total dogshit and I knew it from the jump. But I also knew that once it was cleared things would be much better. I had no idea they'd be this much better (with potential for some real joy still laying the weeds). But watching HARBAUGH***** run and watching M regress back to their mean.....it's gonna be nice.

Comment

• Mr. Sandbag is now Mr. Braggart suddenly...
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• We understand. We also don't really care. Go tell it on the mountain.

Comment

• Oh, I now. I don't expect you to leave the 2023 season for a long time. A really, really long time.

But, for everyone else, CFB moves forward.

Comment

• 1948*
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Talent and DSL should be banned for a week...after the Bucknut crowd stormed the court of a gashball game.

horrible on steroids
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Ohio State has so few on-the-court/field victories we gotta celebrate them. Off the field -- yeah, great. Dominating. Lots to be happy about. Until you realize off the field shit doesn't help CRD beat Sherrone.Then you just wanna kill THE_WIZARD_

Comment

• Cailtin Clark deliberately ran into a fan and took a flop...lol

Comment

• Gashball court rushing. Heh.
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Comment

• Not to be outdone, OSU hoisted one of their own!

F6A83E96-5736-4A6C-A9B9-9F956DD32BBB.jpg

Comment

• Ohio State has other banners. But as far as 2024 banners go, it seems a little early to hoist anything other than having a great offseason in terms of retaining a ton talent and adding new talent.

I mean, CRD has, in fact, hoisted 2 B10 banners in his first 5 seasons. I don't know how many banners 3 for 9 HARBAUGH**** hoisted in his first 5.

But, that's living in the past, man. 2024 is coming fast. Hope you make it to Columbus for The Game.

Comment

Working...
                                X