Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd prefer the Clowns play at Akron or Kent State. Or Parma Byers field. No need to bring that bad mojo south and defile a historic landmark. CRD is already doing plenty of that.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
      I'd prefer the Clowns play at Akron or Kent State. Or Parma Byers field. No need to bring that bad mojo south and defile a historic landmark. CRD is already doing plenty of that.
      Source-free speculation also claims the Browns might play at the Crew's stadium since Haslam owns a share of them too. But that place only seats 20,000

Comment

• I think the fans in Columbus would be thrilled to witness the magic of Deshaun Watson again.

Comment

• Well-played, cockmuffin.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
            1999, not 1991. The Fake Browns christened the new stadium with a 43-0 loss to the Stillers in a game where they managed to gain 40 yards. In other words, a "Rutger" well-before the term existed. And in the NFL.
            Typo. I remember that game well.

Comment

• Also mentioned is we're playing West Virginia in Cleveland. Hadn't heard that

Ohio State Schedules Home-And-Home Series With Texas A&M | Eleven Warriors

Comment

• Are shoes and shirt required?

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                  Are shoes and shirt required?
                  That would be discriminatory

Comment

• Understatement of the year (maybe the century) If Ruggeles makes that FG it would be a really tough off-season

Comment

• That whole game was a bummer. Ruggles duck hook just capped it off. Pretty hard to lose when you're better all game.

Oh well, onward to bringing in 2024 in beautiful downtown Orlando! By the time Ohio State gets back to the B10 CG the genius powers-that-be will probably be holding it in Seattle, so there's pretty much nothing to play for this year or pretty much any other year.

Comment

• I did turn the game off, though osu had it.

Comment

• CJ Stroud to Houston at the #2 overall pick.
                          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Stroud is really good. I mean, “His strength is accuracy to all levels…but he can’t run.”

Young and Stroud were automatic picks. I like Stroud a little better, but whatever. I’d lose my damn mind if my team took Leavis or Richardson in the top 10.

Comment

• I like Young a bit better (of course), but the two were probably interchangeable. I think Stroud’s S2 test score hurt him some.
                              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Richardson at 4 is insane.
                                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                                X