Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Probably gonna end up in Lincoln, which is where he’d be already if Frost wasn’t an ass. Or USC.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I don't really follow recruiting rankings that closely, but I thought Arch Manning was the highest ranked QB in the country.
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Wow. Major loss for osu. Not as devastating as a 22-point home loss to your hated rival with a conference title on the line loss at home. But a big loss nonetheless.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
          I don't really follow recruiting rankings that closely, but I thought Arch Manning was the highest ranked QB in the country.
          Raiola is a junior

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
            He's coming to UNL.
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Everyone here wondered why Rhule kept this kid's Uncle as OL Coach...this is why.
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Good for you guys. That’s the most important piece.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post

Raiola is a junior
                  Like I said, I don't follow closely.

With the way OSU has recruited QB's over the last 20 years, this shouldn't hurt them at all. They'll just go after the next guy. And probably sign him.

Comment

• Not a devastating loss to OSU but a great get for UNL...
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Yeah, I’m not going to sweat QBs under CRD. Losing Wilson (rush end) to Georgia is a way bigger deal. And Raiola at least decommitted a year out which gives OSU plenty of time to adjust.

Like I said, I think he’d have committed to UNL by now if FROSTY!!!! didn’t fuck up that recruitment.

Comment

• Yeah that's the story I heard...FROSTY!!!!!!! was supposed to meet with Dylan and his folks in PHX but FROSTY!!!!!!! called Daddy and said he was too drunk to meet up...what a twatwaffle fuckstein...RHULE!!!!! better get some OL if he wants to keep him though...
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I remember that - I guess 'three sheets to the wind' Frosty wanted to Skype instead

Comment

• Great idea — throw to Harrison. Might have tried that last game.

Comment

• Harrison needs to have about 350. Zero way OSU is stopping Georgia. I blame AA.

Comment

• Looks like Georgia is ripe for picking.

Comment

Working...
                                X