Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
    Oh... NOW being ranked in the top 3 is important to you...
    Touche'
    "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• shaddup
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Wiz,

Hello…
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• AA:

...you don't bring me flowers anymore...

Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Operator, well could you help me place this call?
            See, the number on the match book is old and faded
            He’s living in Ogallala with my best old ex-beagle Ray
            A dog he said he knew well and sometimes hated
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Have you been reading my diary?
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Знай свою роль и закрой рот

dangit .. wrong keyboard ...
                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Comrade Liney goin' to the gulag!
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• CJ Stroud after carefully waiting and getting some Bucknuts hopes up is going pro....what a shock to think I have seen so many people thinking he would return. 2 losses in a row to Michigan is bad enough but 3...... I can't even imagine the scrutiny, no chance of that happening!
                    Last edited by WingsFan; January 16, 2023, 01:39 PM.

Comment

• There seems to be a significant number of bucknuts that aren't going to miss him.

Comment

• M fans, as always, have their finger on the pulse of OSU.
                        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Will you miss him, or does OSU (as usual) have his BETTER replacement all warmed up in the wings?

I'm just going on what I read on OSU sites. Those two losses to M do not endear him to a lot of OSU fans.

Our own Paul S told me he won't miss Stroud.

Comment

• Well then they are fucking imbeciles
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• It's odd back-to-back posts. Wingy posting about OSU fans had their hopes up that Stroud would stay and Liney posting about how OSU fans want him gone.

The vast majority of OSU fans knew damn well that he was 100% going pro. The vast majoroity of OSU fans would love it if he came back. Both of these things ought to be obvious.

Ohio State's next QB will probably be pretty good. I'm not at all worried about that. CJ Stroud, however, is a top 10 NFL pick. Those don't grow on trees.
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• PFFT! There's 10 of them every year.

Comment

Working...
                                X