Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Richardson is 2023’s Jamarcus Russell.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• It’s insane. I mean crazy ass insane. But I guess that’s why I’m not an NFL GM.

Richardson, in contrast to Stroud, can run like a motherfucker and is wildly inaccurate to all levels.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I’d like to see Jalen Carter drop out of the top 10 (he won’t) because fuck Kirby.
        Last edited by AlabamAlum; April 27, 2023, 07:55 PM.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I try not to think of anything Georgia-related. JFC, what a disaster.

Comment

• I can never forgive you for allowing your team to lose that game.

Comment

• Now, Paris a middle first rounder at best. That’s a reach and a half.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                Now, Paris a middle first rounder at best. That’s a reach and a half.
                Yeah, but the Cards have DJ and tomato cans on the Oline.

Comment

• lol, Jalen still not picked up. You know ATL is gonna get him.

Comment

• I’m hoping he falls to the Rooneys at 17!

Comment

• LMAO!

Comment

• Drop, Jalen, Drop!

Comment

• To the fucking Iggles. Bullshit. Fuck AA!

Comment

• There is no way that Gibbs should have gone at 12. I mean, yeah, he’s good, but he’s more of a slot back. I wasn’t upset that he graduated.

Comment

• Lions be the Lions

Comment

• JSN is gonna be a steal.

Comment

Working...
                                X