Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's gonna be another bloodbath in Columbus. I'm hoping CRD can keep it within 4 scores.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Little early for your predictable sandbagging isn't it?
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Light a candle, say a prayer, and lament the soon to be fallen Buckeyes. They are in the same boat as Bama. It was a good run.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• good lord...it's a Sandbaggerypalooza...
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
            It's gonna be another bloodbath in Columbus. I'm hoping CRD can keep it within 4 scores.
            You'll be fine as long as you stop the run.

Here is what it looks like to not stop the run.

1355887829.0.jpg

You're welcome
            Last edited by Hannibal; June 12, 2022, 12:59 PM.

Comment

• I don't think there's any doubt that things will be switching back to the way they were before. Michigan had a fine team, and legitimately won the B1G Title, but this was a one-year blip on the screen. CRD has his team poised to make a solid run into the playoffs and challenge anyone that might be waiting for them there. They have the best QB in the nation, for goodness sakes, and some of the best receivers, and a running back that makes people miss. Michigan's post season will find them back in Tampax or Whorelando
              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• JFC it's a Sandbaggery Smorgasbord today...
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Ohio State is soft and coached by a coach born on third base. It’s gonna be another asswhupping.
                  Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                  Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Bama is coached by a guy who needlessly insults salt-of-the-earth guys like Jimbo Fisher.

Gentlemen, Bama is in trouble.
                    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I just farted.
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• We know.
                        "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• CRD gets his hundred this season. Book it.

Comment

• Ok.
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Handwriting is on the wall, Wiz.

Michigan had a great year, but it was an anomalous one. Back to normal in 2022, and total domination by the bucks

I don't see how anyone can conclude otherwise.

Comment

• Don't make me fart again.
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X