Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What did AA's fair Dublin do to deserve a Northwestern/Nebraska game being staged there? Hasn't that island suffered enough?

Comment

• It's Nebraska's doing. They need more leprechauns (or anyone under 2 foot tall) to restock their offensive line. Pure marketing genius.
      I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of a toilet.

Comment

• STFU
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• This is a nfw home game. Don't blame UNL. For UNL to give up a home game in Lincoln would cost them what nfw's annual budget is.
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
            What did AA's fair Dublin do to deserve a Northwestern/Nebraska game being staged there? Hasn't that island suffered enough?
            We've already address this. The Geneva Convention is obviously implicated as well all other applicable or nonapplicable laws including Hammurabi's Code and iPhone Ts and Cs. It's about to redefine international incident.
            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• STFU
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Think of it this way, Wiz. Nebraska can lose to NW, and get it out of the way before everyone else in the US has a kickoff.

"What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Wow, DSL, way to stay current.

Talent already offered the AA-Irish bit and I responded with something along the lines of this perfect because the Irish won’t know how badly the game they are watching is being play and comparing the similarities of Irish personal hygiene and drunkenness to that of the Corn People.

Do better, you faux ivy poltroon.
                  "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Many people are saying that Cornell was the ORIGINAL Ivy

Comment

• Many also say that the earth is flat, that vaccines are so Bill Gates can track you, and that Jimbo Fisher isn’t an asshole.
                      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Jimbo is merely shining a light on the reprehensible actions of SEC Commissioner Saban.

Comment

• Someone tell Bill Gates it's way easier to track me on Windows than it is through his vaccines.

Comment

• The earth IS flat. Ever been to Kansas?
                            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• STFU

Comment

• EFZ
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X