Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is that Brice Young giving Hutch the death stare?

dang ....
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Pretty sure that image was photoshopped, but funny still.

Comment

• Shit, game against Kentucky on saturday has been cancelled. Buckeyes had too many players test positive this morning

Comment

• Reckless Buckeyes

Reckleyes?
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Attached Files
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Debra Winger has more sense than that.

Comment

• She was with former Nebraska Governor Bob Kerrey...a dipocrat...yes she is dumb enough...
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Well, good point.

I thought that was Linda Ronstadt.

Comment

• STFU
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Gigi Meyer (Urb's daughter) has "released the Kraken"

Urban Meyer’s daughter Gigi vowed that the saga involving her father following his dismissal from the Jacksonville Jaguars was far from over.

Comment

• Wow, that's an embarrassingly pitiful nonconference schedule for 2022.

Comment

• I think that there may have been some juggling/reschedulings that led to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                            I think that there may have been some juggling/reschedulings that led to it.
                            Someone said a series with UCLA was cancelled. That checks out because I looked at next year's UCLA schedule and holy god, it's got to be one of the easiest P5 schedules in the country.

FGv7shrUcAIYuHv?format=jpg&name=small.jpg

Comment

• That's not much different than M. There is no earthly way M loses a game in 2022 until the CFP -- well, there is no credible chance M loses a game in 2022 until the CFP.
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Now you're just being silly.

Anyone familiar with M football history knows there are plenty of losable games in 2022.

And CRD still wants to lay that 100 on TTUN. He hasn't forgotten that promise.

Comment

Working...
                                X