Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OSU looks beatable. Shame we’ve got a shitty Zoloft zombie as our coach.

Comment

• Thought they could get 10-2 out of transition year. 8-4 is probably their ceiling. Just really bad.

Shame OSU was robbed of blowout win last year. Would ease the pain a bit in this years game.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• 10-2 is a hard floor for OSU. The only remotely challenging game is PSU. Even that one probably won’t present much of a challenge. Indiana and Maryland might get within 10.

Comment

• OSU may win more ugly games like they did today, but they will continue to win, nonetheless. Michigan hasn't done anything yet that would give me any encouragement about Thanksgiving weekend. PSU may give OSU a struggle, and if MSU's perfect storm continues they may be able to do what Tulsa did.

Agree with Hanni. They could lose one more, but it won't be to Michigan. And, they can start making plans now for a trip to Indy.
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• What does perfect storm mean? They are beating the brakes off these mediocre teams. It's not like a bunch of crazy things happened for them to win. A perfect storm was a running on fumes winning the conference to go to the CFP.

Against OSU, MSU either makes it close or gets demolished. No in between.

Comment

• I've watched parts of MSU's last two games. Mel Tucker has brought a much more disciplined approach to MSU's play. The team looks organized and executes. This isn't the usual bunch of hoodlums doing their own thing on the field and off of it. I always thought that's what I saw with Dantonio in charge.

MSU is a good football team.
              Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Yeah, hoodlums, give me a break.

Comment

• I think there’s a separate thread for Sparty and other threads for other teams that don’t suck. This one is reserved for suckass teams.

Comment

• MSU has struck gold with Mel Tucker. Not a hugely impressive hire the day that it was made, but the team is virtually unrecognizable from the state that Dantonio left them. After a choppy first quarter they delivered a total beatdown to Miami. Yet another example to put into the database of how it does not take five years to rebuild a team. And in MSU's case, they needed a legit rebuild. Dantonio left that program above one notch above "smoking crater", both talent-wise and culturally.
                    Last edited by Hannibal; September 19, 2021, 05:55 PM.

Comment

• Mel Tucker was a great assistant at Bama. Hated when Kirby poached him for the DC job at UGA.

Who does MSU play next week?
                      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• STFU
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                          Mel Tucker was a great assistant at Bama. Hated when Kirby poached him for the DC job at UGA.

Who does MSU play next week?
                          Nebraska is coming to Least Lansing.

At halftime The Wizard is going to show those hayseeds how to cook wings.
                          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• To bring this thread back to where it belongs ...... Talent, what's going on with the coaching staff?

This was posted at mgoboards this am:

COaches OSU.PNG
                            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• They're in the midst of a schematic trasition from single-high to two safeties. It's a trainwreck. And they can't pass protect or pass throw. They're 8-4 at best.

Comment

• Sounds like Alabama and Ohio State may meet in the Outback Bowl. You know you get a free coupon for either coconut shrimp or a bloomin’ onion with ticket purchase? So, at least we got that going for us.
                                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                                X