Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If we both go, Talent. You get the coconut shrimp and I will get the onion. We can split that and the Uber cost after we drown our sorrows with 17 Long Island Teas.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I don't need to see UAT drop 60 on Ohio State in person, however I may go simply to spend 3 hours sassing Morphy the Scotch, well, all things Scots-Irish and, of course, your beloved DuBose.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• 60? This team can’t even drop 50 on Mercer. Fucking Mercer.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• gouges eyeballs out with dull knife
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• liquid-manure-spreader2.jpg

"What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Mmmm
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                MSU has struck gold with Mel Tucker. Not a hugely impressive hire the day that it was made, but the team is virtually unrecognizable from the state that Dantonio left them. After a choppy first quarter they delivered a total beatdown to Miami. Yet another example to put into the database of how it does not take five years to rebuild a team. And in MSU's case, they needed a legit rebuild. Dantonio left that program above one notch above "smoking crater", both talent-wise and culturally.
                The rebuild takes a lot less time if you use the transfer portal. Their hoodlums left and they brought in talented kids, all in one off-season. UM has to change its attitude toward accepting undergrad transfers.

That said, I might point out that AA and Talent are policing this thread, telling those of us who want to talk about State to go to another thread. This is the "University of Michigan" subset of the "Detroit Lions" Forum. Just saying. Maybe we should open a thread dedicated to " OSU and Tuscaloosa Junior College Thread"

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                  gouges eyeballs out with dull knife
                  Eyeballs? Please try the knife between the 4th and 5th costal on the left sternal border. Work your way down and to the left alongside the upper ridge of that 5th costal until desire effect is achieved. Repeat if necessary.

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post

The rebuild takes a lot less time if you use the transfer portal. Their hoodlums left and they brought in talented kids, all in one off-season. UM has to change its attitude toward accepting undergrad transfers.

That said, I might point out that AA and Talent are policing this thread, telling those of us who want to talk about State to go to another thread. This is the "University of Michigan" subset of the "Detroit Lions" Forum. Just saying. Maybe we should open a thread dedicated to " OSU and Tuscaloosa Junior College Thread"
                    What? I joined in on the MSU talk to help piss off Talent. Moron.

Comment

• Yup, TJC chants " We're number 344".

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post

Eyeballs? Please try the knife between the 4th and 5th costal on the left sternal border. Work your way down and to the left alongside the upper ridge of that 5th costal until desire effect is achieved. Repeat if necessary.
                        Ok
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                          gouges eyeballs out with dull knife
                          A ball-peen hammer directly between the eyes works better, and is more efficient.

Trust me on this.

Comment

• Thanks buddy
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• You people disgust me.
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                                You people disgust me.
                                So, .. the plan is working ...

Comment

Working...
                                X