Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's rumored that Jordan Diamond is about to be put in the spotlight for how much he received to go to Auburn (a trifling $50K).
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Hopefully Auburn gets something close to the death penalty.

Comment

• Don't hold your breath.
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• 50K? Tressel has paid more.
          ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• EFZ
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• If the NCAA didn't hammer Auburn over the Cam Newton matter (300K) they aren't going to get them for a measly 50K in the Diamond affair ...
              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Penn State isn't very good. In fact, they stink. God almighty, the B10 is putrid.

Comment

• Their win over Iowa had me thinking they were making significant progress, but Iowa is really bad. I do think PSU will be good sooner than expected after the Sandusky Affair. God, imagine that a peodophile and his enablers brought down your favorite team.
                  I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Just got back from Happy Valley. Had a blast. Tailgating scene there is insane. The stadium is literally in the middle of a cow pasture surrounded by miles of RV's. The bar scene on College Street, in comparison, is relatively subdued; everyone's over by the Stadium 2 miles away.

Less impressed with the stadium itself. It's huge, but looks like crap from the outside. Ohio Stadium feel like concrete; Beaver Stadium feels like sheet metal and wood. The stands bounce and shake a LOT when the crowd gets loud. The crowd gets loud but the biggest contributor is the most obnoxiously loud speaker system at any stadium I've been to. They BLAST random rock out of that scoreboard on every down we had the ball, only cutting it off when the playclock reaches about 10. I don't know if that's to avoid keeping the artificial noise inside the rules or what, but it's annoying. You definitely notice the crowd by itself is not nearly as loud as the speakers.

Comment

• All in all, yesterday was a pretty darn good day

Comment

• Not so. All the bad guys won.

Comment

• Coach Meyer has yet to show he can succeed in the B1G. Coach Hoke retains the upper hand

Comment

• For now. Its not November yet.

Comment

• Good stuff, DSL. When I was there we had a great time tailgating in a cow pasture. Stadium is as you described it, though I don't recall piped in music so much when I was there. It's definitely at shitass erector set. You can tell PSU built the first grandstand when it very much wasn't a major program.

Comment

• Penn State is still enjoying short term decency, thanks to their 2010 recruiting class and their previous excellent defensive staff. Armageddon hits no later than 2014. Maybe next year.

Comment

Working...
                                X