Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That looks like it hurt a lot
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Maybe Whodean lost a bet? :-)

Comment

• Ha!
        Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Dammit, I hate Wisconsin. Today could be a dark day.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• They do, do a couple things well but I think you guys match up well with them. They aren't going to turn 10 yard gains into 40 yard gains like the 'quick' athletes that Indiana and Neb did to you... Wisky is good at sustaining drives and apparently have figured things out in terms of their offensive line, tight ends run blocking. They'll score some points (25+ maybe) but their defense has rarely been tested as their isn't many offenses that score points in the B10. I think your offense should give them trouble and you'll go to your bowl game next week in Columbus undefeated.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
              Dammit, I hate Wisconsin. Today could be a dark day.
              Why?

osu is but a pimple on the ass of the 2012 season. No one cares what happens to osu.

Comeback and complain about implications when osu's program is relevant again.

BTW, I'll be out of the country next weekend. Don't take my absence here, in the unlikely case of an M loss to osu, as indicator of any acknowledgement whatsoever that osu has regained the upper hand. Worst case ...... 1-1. Deal with it.
              Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Worst case ...... 1-1. Deal with it.
                Jeff ... are you sure you aren't my dad? ... :-)
                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Next week is going to be ugly. This team just doesn't have it. Michigan's discovered the next Tom Brady in just the past two weeks and he will eat this defense alive.

Michigan 48, Ohio State 17

Comment

• Sandbagger. Ohio sucks. The state sucks the school sucks. Everything sucks.
                    To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Neither team is very good, pretty evenly matched. Both defenses are overrated and fortunate to play in such a weak conference.

Comment

• Leaders Division Champs! That's more hardware than M will win this season!

I thought all of Liney's talk about UFM never losing a game was just hyperbole. Who knew? LOL.

FLAGSHIP.
                        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• DSL, your mother is a whore but you already knew that.
                          ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                            Leaders Division Champs! That's more hardware than M will win this season!

I thought all of Liney's talk about UFM never losing a game was just hyperbole. Who knew? LOL.

FLAGSHIP.
                            Fuckin flagship indeed.

That said, I believe Michigan obtained an earthenware jug of brown liquor by beating Minnesota.

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
                              Neither team is very good, pretty evenly matched. Both defenses are overrated and fortunate to play in such a weak conference.
                              I'd refine that .... both defenses are spotty. They play well in spurts. it's gonna come down to which defense plays poorly at critical times in the game.

What I hate about these games is that there's too much ropa-dope going on. Sure, I'd like to see Borges go freeking wild but you know what, he tried that against Bama, more-so against ND and looked like an idiot for trying.

So, in a slug fest, it comes down to the defenses being the difference makers with offenses trying not to make any mistakes. Fickle? Mattison? M's LBs and front 4 v. osu's? You tell me.
                              Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Hey Talent and Sparty...how does it feel to win the division and not play for the title? Bummer. Here is a thought...don't fucking cheat.
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X