Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So it begins!

Cardale Jones didn't come out and say that he's headed to the 2016 NFL Draft, but he did confirm that he won't return to college football in 2016.

Ohio State's backup quarterback told reporters Wednesday that he's not transferring, leading many to believe that he is in fact turning pro.

"My loyalty and my heart is to Ohio State," he said, adding that he wouldn't be returning to Columbus. "I don't want to be a 24-year-old college student."

To kick off the season, Jones was the starter after showcasing his stuff in the final games of the 2014 championship season. But after losing the starting job to J.T. Barrett, he's been subjected to a bench role.

Along with Jones, linebacker Joey Bosa, and running back Ezekiel Elliott are the other key players on the Buckeyes' roster that are expected to turn pro.
    The Score
    "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• He's destined for an award studded career in Arena football. In Belize.
      “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Not a good candidate for graduate transfer? lol

Comment

• Did UFM do a poor job this year? What do you think, Talent?

1. Urban's handling of the QB situation this year.

2. Team's mental state during the year and Urban's apparent failure to change it.

3. OSU is in the CFP if not for Urban playing it safe in the Columbus rain storm.
          I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Cant expect them to throw in the rain

Comment

• Nebraska prefers to throw 41 times in the rain... Vs Illinois

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
              Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Illini is a team you should rush for 200+ against, especially when you have a lead early like you guys did in that game. smh

Comment

• Just showed a pic of JT Barrett warming up. He looks 35.
                  "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Rocky:

I think the team underachieved. But I'm not the fan who complains about 11-1....anymore. I'll give you my full analysis later, but this year just never felt like they were on track.
                    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Except for the Michigan game.
                      Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Buckeyes crushing the Irish and making me wonder where was this offense in the Mich St game. Gotta give Sparty credit.

Comment

• Bosa just got thrown out of the OSU/ND game. I hate that targeting penalty, but when you launch and hit then QB in the middle of the chest with the crown of your helmet, you are going to get run
                          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Sad way to end a great career

Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
                              Sad way to end a great career

Yep.

I hate that it can be such a game changing call
                              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
                                Sad way to end a great career

Well he is still going top five and possibly #1 , especially if Cleveland has a chance at the first pick

I would love for the lions to get Ezekial Elliot in round two.

Convert Riddick to wideout , let Elliot be the bell cow back and Abdullah be the third down guy. Sorry Joique.

Comment

Working...
                                X