Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terrible troll attempt.

Comment

• They did take on a truly physical UCF.

Comment

• Geez I hook a new antenna to the TV and can now get channel 2 and the first thing I see is the Oklahoma guy run one back for a td.
        "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Encouraging result. The OL is emerging as I expected -- love the young talent to go along with Efflein and Price. Noah Brown is legit -- nice to see him have a few moments. The DL has a couple 1st round picks (IMO) on it. That's not counting Bosa who rotates in.

Losing Conley really hurts. They can't afford to have him out.

The offense was a bit of a clownshow at times in the first half. They have to get that fixed for road games against Wisky and PSU.

Overall, they're probably a little bit ahead of schedule, but I dunno -- OU may be pretty pedestrian.

I fully expected them to lose a road game this year. I thought it would Norman. Looks like it'll be Madison and/or EL.

Anyway, a week off to fix some things and then a quasi-bye against Rutgers. Onward.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• It's also worth pointing out that Cameron Johnston was spectacular today.

Comment

• Oh, hey...yeah...also nice to hear O! H! I! O! going around the stadium in the 4th quarter. That's always a good sign when you're visiting a stadium that set its attendance record. OSU fans have had a chance to be vocal on the road. My favorite is still at Cal (LOL) when it was at least 60% OSU.

UFM improves to a mind-boggling 19-0 on the road at OSU. Unfortunately, he's a shameful 30-2 at home (and 4-2 in neutral).

Comment

• I told you you'd win by double digits.

I have Ohio State as my #1.
                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Well, you're an idiot, so....

...but, I do feel like OSU is within shouting distance of Bama as a program....still another step to take...steps at this level are incredibly hard to take...but getting close...Urbs has finally stacked the program with good classes.

As an aside, OSU is in quite the numbers crunch for recruiting. One thing I've kept reading is that UFM and the staff thinks they'll see another significant exodus by underclassmen. I was skeptical because I only see one. They were thinking 4 or 5...that's probably a good sign...
                  Last edited by iam416; September 18, 2016, 08:25 AM.

Comment

• Nooo, I am not an idiot. I am superior to you in all things.

1. Ohio State.
                    2. Bama
                    3. M

And it's hard to keep Louisville and Houston outta the top 5 right now.
                    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Ohio State is the 3rd best team in the Big Ten East. They are, however, #1 in the the good ol' USA...but they take a hit when Western Ontario is included.

So, you're partly correct. For once.

Comment

• I think top 3 includes OSU, Bama, Louisville. Maybe Houston but I'm still not completely sold. Until M pulls it together, it's a step below for now. And who knows with MSU as they are always difficult to get a handle on. After that though...what a hot mess this year.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Ohio State is the best team in the country. No weaknesses...that offense is impossible to stop. So many threats to deal with. Load the box and and you hit the 10-yarder passes off the RPO. Play coverage and it's 8-yard runs. Throw in a nasty defense and serviceable special teams and...damn. Just damn.

Comment

• I don't OSU or Louisville will make the CFP.

I think Alabama is IN. They'll win the SEC. So, that's that.

I think Louisville will slip once or twice. I don't OSU can get through games at Madison, HV and EL + home vs. HARBAUGH!!!

Stanford has two tough road games coming up...

It's going to be a lot of fun.

Comment

• Louisville is at Clemson in two weeks. That's probably good for them as it seems like Clemson is still figuring shit out. Then they're at Houston toward the end of the season.

If they lose to Clemson they could get shut out of the ACC CG, and, as we know, not making the CG is death no matter how good you are.

Comment

• Yeah. Good win for MSU. And Nebraska and Wiscy vying for 3rd.

The rest of the B1G...woof.

Comment

Working...
                                X