Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• confirmed

Comment

• The kitties have our old QB...

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• lot better coach and lot better rb/Oline

Comment

• heh

Okie dokie
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Season 3 Message GIF by The Simpsons

Comment

• bastardos
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Apparently, Dwayne Haskins died this morning in a car wreck.
                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Sick to my stomach. Very sad

Comment

• They're reporting it on ESPN right now. 24 years old. They're saying he was hit by a car in South Florida where he was going to be working out for the upcoming season.

Terrible tragedy. Much too young.

Condolences to the OSU folks here. He was a tremendous competitor. One of the finest to ever play in the OSU v M rivalry.

"What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• 24. That ain't right whether you're an ex-Buckeye great or a member of the general public. Jeez.
                      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• No, it isn’t right or fair, but nothing about this world of ours is.

He was apparently hit by a dump truck.
                        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Well, right. Deserves (and right) got nothing to do with it

Comment

• I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Wilson and Olave go 10/11. JSN is better than both. And they still play no defense. What a disaster of a team.

Comment

• Wilson and Olave at 10 and 11 with the OSU xfer to Bama, Jameson, at 12. That was a helluva WR room the Buckeyes had.

Comment

Working...
                                X