Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll say you guys are 8-1 after PSU regardless.

Comment

• QB play will be critical in '13, they'll need one of Bellomy, Gardner or Morris to play at a B10 level if they want to win more than 8 games. I believe its PSU & Indiana in '13/'14.

Comment

• Hey, that's what I said earlier!

Yeah, I think either Wisky or PSU will get them, and right now it's looking like PSU. I'm hopeful, though not optimistic, that OSU will be far healthier when they go to Madison.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• That's too bad you're getting PSU next. They might still have fragments left that make them ok. By 2015-16, they'll be in the shitter.

And agreed re QB play. But, that doesn't really put you at a huge disadvantage against the rest of the B10. In your division, I think Martinez is a senior and Vandenberg is a senior. And Maxwell is Maxwell. It wouldn't be a stretch to see M at least match their chief intra-divisional rivals at that position.

Comment

• Let me get this out of the way. Miller is a terrific football player and seems to be a great kid. I wish him well and a quick recovery.

It's unfortunate, but understandable, that osu fans cling to this notion that osu is some kind of example in college sports to be emulated. Bunk. There's just too much tarnish on the institution as a result of the tressel affair. gordon gee's behavior was stunningly inappropriate given the wide ranging implications of tressel's behavior. So was gene smith's.

An institution with any kind of credibility with respect to the question of whether or not you want to hold the institution in high regard or not, would have fired tressel the minute accusations of his lying were found to be true.

There's no flame here. It's the unvarnished truth. No one outside of the buckeye nation holds osu in high regard or sees it as an institution to be emulated in college sports.
            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• You never stop with your flames, do you?

Comment

• There seems to be a lot of flaming posters here...
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• True. Nice to see you add your name to the list, Wiz.

Comment

• I was very happy to see B. Miller out of the game, but then I saw him on the sideline and hoped it wasn't something serious. He looked pretty bad. I thought the Purdue player tried to injure him. Lost in all of the euphoria was the fact that Purdue was the better team yesterday and absolutely choked the game away. Their DE ran past the QB or it's game over. Instead he hits a wide open D. Smith. Throw in a bullcrap PI penalty - even Joey Galloway said there wasn't much there (an infraction) and it's bye, bye Purdon't.
                    I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Re: B Miller. As a parent, I can sympathize with his family today. I don't know who evaluated Miller when he went to the hospital, but I hope there was a good neurologist amongst them. If not, that should be the next stop before there is ANY thought of allowing him to suit up again. Head injuries have been known to sometimes reveal themselves days later. Its not something that you just tough out or "walk off". Someone needs to take charge of the situation and do what is right for the kid. I hope his parents are insisting on that.

I know this will be received as a "flame" but its not intended to be. I still see the bucks as a paper tiger who have not played anyone of substance yet. Their undefeated record is completely misleading.
                      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Agree, Nebraska 'might' be good. 3 of their last 4 are probably 3 of the tougher teams in the B10 and they didn't play anyone in OOC.

Comment

• They'd probably have our record, at best, with our schedule. Maybe lose at Purdue based only on yesterday's shit show.

Comment

• Liney:

If he suffered head trauma, I totally agree. A win at HV isn't worth it. I just don't know what happened. When I heard he cracked his ribs, that made sense -- the way he was walking and needed help holding his body upright -- those hurt like an MFer. So, we'll see.

And obviously OSU hasn't played anyone that great. Nor will they. Life in the B10. M isn't going to beat anyone that good either.

Comment

• They'd probably have our record, at best, with our schedule. Maybe lose at Purdue based only on yesterday's shit show.
                              M probably loses at MSU and is 7-1 with OSU's schedule. Based on yesterday's desperate last second win at home. There ya go.

Comment

• You truly are a penishead.
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X