Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After this weekend, OSU is #3 or #4 in every major recruiting service. With a few more to come, they should be solid in that positon with room to bump up.

I think my favorite recruit this year is Marcus Baugh, a stud TE. He committed without even visiting. Just wanted to play for UFM.

#BuckeyeProblems
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Worth every cent

Comment

• $$$

Comment

• somebody said it the other day, but DSL is indeed on a roll lately.

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qo_RH2xfa54"]AC/DC - Moneytalks [HD] - YouTube[/ame]
            Last edited by lineygoblue; January 6, 2013, 11:25 AM.
            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Hard to argue that money matters in college sports, especially when the entire B10 is in the process of a giant money grab. Ohio State just happens to be the biggest, richest AD in the conference. So, OSU buys nice aged ribeye (UFM -- and screw fat-less filet) while M purchases a decent chuck roast (Hoke).

Anywho, after this weekend, Ohio State recruiting class is rated as follows:

247: #3
              ESPN: #4
              Rivals: #3
              Scout: #4

I don't know how 247 and ESPN do their team rankings. With Rivals, OSU has modest upward mobility because they can still replace a 5.5 player with a 5.9 player, which is a 100-150 point jump. After that, OSU's points will mostly be locked in for Rivals. For Scout, OSU has tons of room to jump with only 21 recruits. The next 4 are pure counters. The only teams ahead of UFM have less counters to add (M has 1, aTm is full up almost two times over and ND has 2). Vonn Bell, Shelton Gibosn and almost any two other recruis would probably land OSU at #1 for Scout.

Of course, we also have to wait and see how the services finally rank the recruits post-all star game. I'd expect OSU recruits to maybe bump up slightly on the whole. But, that re-evaluation could change the team rankings.

Comment

• That's pork roast.
                ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Fuck Ohio State.
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• efz

Comment

• An interesting question was posed -- Coach Hokattison have lost 7 games at M -- when will UFM lose his 7th game at Ohio State?

It's hard to tell without knowing what the B10 will look like exactly, but I'm taking 2016. But, then again, I'm a bit of a pessimist.

Comment

• I betcha he quits after the season in which that 7th loss occurs.

Comment

• I'm fine with 10 years of UFM.

Comment

• More importantly, as long as Hoke-orges doesn't quite after the season in which their 7th loss occurs, I'm superfine!

Comment

• Ohio State finishes #3 in the AP. I believe that's Ohio State's 8th top 5 finish in the past 11 years. I don't know if M has any in those 11 years. But that's M.

Top 5 is just where Ohio State belongs, and will start next season, too!

Comment

• You're not fooling anyone.

Comment

Working...
                                X