Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And you are surprised? man are you a dick! (that 's my daily slam since you miss me so much! oh by the way tell Talent he's the biggest dick since he has me on "ignore! "

Comment

• Hack n?e Sharp votes with his heart!

Comment

• Sharp is a no-talent ass clown. He's the nose picking, acne covered loser in jr high who blurts out asinine statements in the middle of class just to attract attention to himself, figuring that bad attention is better than no attention at all.

At Poll Speak, you can see his entire ballot. You can even vote an opinion of him there. 16 voted him as 'good', 419 see him as 'bad'. His wittle figger prolly got tired after only 16 clicks...
        “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
          I thought that after they lost Worthy. And Gholston, and Bell. Dantonio is getting the most out of his talent.
          Careful. You might just be accused of being pro-MSU.
          I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
            Careful. You might just be accused of being pro-MSU.
            No, but we can safely say that MSU has much better coaching than Michigan does.

Comment

• Originally posted by whodean View Post
              When M gets their act together MSU/M should be some fun battles
              Is there a timeline on that Who?
              Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• The OHIO BULL$HIT THREAD - Exactly What It Says -

As soon as next season I hope
                Atlanta, GA

Comment

• So:

1. We hope that next year we will be competitive this rivalry

2. The history of it: Michigan has 68 wins and MSU 33. Five of those 33 have come in the past six years.

THIS, ladies and gents, is what reduced expectations looks like.
                  Last edited by hack; December 9, 2013, 10:30 AM.

Comment

• THIS, ladies and gents, is what reduced expectations looks like.
                    Is it our (the fans) fault?
                    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• The OHIO BULL$HIT THREAD - Exactly What It Says -

Being competitive with a top 5 team in the country..reduced expectations.

I mean, keep calling them little brother if you want to...
                      Last edited by whodean; December 9, 2013, 11:47 AM.
                      Atlanta, GA

Comment

• We're enablers. Like having crack out on the table when Rob Ford visits.

Comment

• Originally posted by drok View Post
                          We're enablers. Like having crack out on the table when Rob Ford visits.
                          BINGO! Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by whodean View Post
                            Being competitive with a top 5 team in the country..reduced expectations.

I mean, keep calling them little brother if you want to...
                            What? As if continuing to control the state is asking for the moon? As if MSU's success here combined with Michigan's failure is a coincidence? Srsly?

Jeff, this is what I'm talking about with reduced expectations. It's not fans' fault that the team sucks. But if fans talk themselves into being happy with what we have -- as if it is the same or similar to what we had -- then I think we'd all agree that Michigan's leadership will be content giving it to us and nothing more.

Comment

• Exactly. There can only be so many really good teams in a conference. MSU is elevated because we stink. I am concerned that with them winning championships and going to Rose Bowls that chasm will only widen. I hope I'm wrong but I don't see this as an isolated "blind squirrel" situation like them going in 1987 was. MSU having a prolonged period success hurts us directly. Next year we move into a division with the two best teams in the conference. We're at BEST the 3rd best team in our division going into next year. Lose one or two more games in conference and were looking at another 3-5 or 4-4 conference record.

I'm all for anything that diminishes Sparty's growth in stature. Think of Michigan and ohio state as the two major political parties and Sparty is the upstart 3rd party candidate but he's actually winning shit. That spells doom for somebody and ohio doesn't look to be in a very precarious position to me. We don't need Ross Perot coming in and wrecking our shit.

Comment

• I'm convinced by your argument about why we should have rooted for OSU as well. This may have started out as a blind squirrel scenario but it's got the potential to grow into much more, because, lets be honest, MSU has much better coaches than we do. Michigan's plan to use far-superior talent to eke out games against team with lesser players might not work if it cannot control its own state. Hoke's a great recruiter, and Michigan has so much more cachet than MSU, but...

Also, your GM analogy is frightening too.

Comment

Working...
                                X