Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to do when two of your dreaded foes face off against each other? Troll both. In a friendly way.

Comment

• LOL.... too bad UT has sucked ass since Phat Phil got the boot. It would be nice to see UF and UT rise again.

Comment

• No, it would not. Team Val is insufferable.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I'm not going to lie...I really, really, REALLY want to see OSU win this one. It's going to take a lot of drinking to get me through the next 12 hours. I'm sure by kickoff I'll work myself into believing Ohio State can beat The Nick with Cardale f'n Jones. It's a sad state of affairs.

ESPN "experts" weigh in: http://espn.go.com/college-football/...s-espn-experts

42 out of 43 pick Bama. Seems a little off. Not sure how it wasn't 43 out of 43.
          Last edited by iam416; January 1, 2015, 08:48 AM.

Comment

• I too want to see the Scarlet and Gray Maggots beat 'Bama. And Oregon to pound FSU. That way I can taunt my "CFB Playoffs are God" friends with:

"See? If we went back to just plain bowl games with tie ins, we'd have the MNC game anyway...and in the Rose Bowl!"
            “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• given the accuracy of ESPN experts lately (see Harbaugh staying in the NFL), I think Bucks chances look even better now.

Comment

• I doubt there is enough liquor in Ohio to assuage your pending disappointment Talent.

I'm not going to lie to Talent, I wish both teams could lose but for the sake of the B1G and the lessor of two evils, I'd will back Meyer for the very last time.

Soon, Harbaugh while retooling Michigan will save the B1G, there will instantaneous credibility and honor restored and of course Meyer is welcome to ride his coattails in the process.

Happy New Year.
                ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• A lot of those pundits were talking up Mississippi State as the most complete team in football. Herbstreit especially said that. OSU is the better team, the wild card is Jones. If they had Barrett it would be a comfortable win.

FSU reminds me of that OSU team that won the championship, a lot of close victories. They better not start off slow or they will not be able to climb out of that hole.

Comment

• It will be a close game. I hate to say it, but:

OSU 26
                    Bama 21

OSU has all those intangible things going for them that typically helps a team get to the title game, but usually loses in the title game.
                    Go BAMA!

FSU 38
                    Oregon 27

FSU 30
                    OSU 16
                    Last edited by Cody_Russell; January 1, 2015, 09:42 AM.
                    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• The SEC is obviously overrated. Specifically, the SEC-West. Doesn't bode well for Bama. LSU, that took a miracle for Bama to get to OT and win? Beaten by a very average Notre Dame. Ole Miss, that beat Bama in all phases of the game? Gutted by a plucky TCU team. Mississippi State, the team that Bama held on for a five point win? Gashed by Georgia Tech.

Damn ESPN and their SEC hype machine.
                      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Happy New Year everyone

Any small chance we had at lucking into a win will evaporate the moment NICK shows the players this

Thanks 'fans'. Thanks a lot. The desecration of the most holy site in the state of Alabama shall raise a wall of holy wrath against us and destroy us completely.

Comment

• There's no place to hide today.

VT was an embarrassing loss, PSU should have been a loss butfor corruption by the officials followed by an apology by the B1G head office and Minnesota was a tossup.
                          ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• OSU did struggle against... IU... With no Sudfeld at QB (a huge loss)... in Columbus.
                            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• We'll see how "quarterback friendly" the offensive system under UFM and Coach Herman is. I think JTB is really good. I don't think you just plug in Cardale Jones and keep rolling along. That may work against a team vastly out-talented. That will not work against The Nick and The Kirb. To beat Alabama they needed JTB playing his best game (like at East Lansing).

Emotionally, I'm obviously all-in. Rationally I see the sad path that will lead me down...again.

Comment

• The OHIO BULL$HIT THREAD - They like them Grown & Sexy!-

This is all slives master plan.... Let some schools lose so OSU thinks they have a chance. They don't.. Finebaum approved this as well

Saban 666
                                OSU 3

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                                Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

Working...
                                X