Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No player of Peppers' caliber.

Giddy, for a follower of Fickell.
    Atlanta, GA

Comment

• They don't have anyone quite as good as Quinn Blanding either. LOL. Virginia can keep its class as can M. LMAO.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
        It feels like I could say soooo much more. Heh. Brevity is the soul of wit, I guess. Or, at least, brevity annoys people less. That counsels for further examination given the audience.
        If heaping abuse upon you wasn't so much fun for so many of us, I'd have banned your sorry ass a long long time ago, Talent. But you're just too damn entertaining, so carry on, I suppose ...

Comment

• hmmmmmm
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
            hmmmmmm
            Heh

Just messing with the "soul of nitwit", that's all.

:-)
            Last edited by Rob F; January 15, 2014, 04:54 AM.

Comment

• No, that's fine, Rob.

I'm just admiring how well I've trained you ...

Well done, grasshopper ... :-)

Comment

• I smell Bucknut fear.

The hiring of Doug Nuss-"Urban"-Meier has shifted the balance of power yet again.

A much younger, aggressive coach with 5 years of NFL player experience has prepared him well, suspect even Hoke can't F this up. Glad to have a guy that told Nick Saban to stick it, rather than a burned-out coach that got run out of the SEC.
                ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• By jove! That's it! If you're in the market for a Meyer, or a meier, would you really rather an urban over a nuss? With so much urban decay in this country, the choice is obvious!

(This'll be enough to sustain trash-talk supremacy for at least the next 3 minutes.)

Comment

• Oh the pain!

“After two full seasons as head coach of the Buckeyes, Urban Meyer has still not played a top 15 team and Ohio State hasn’t even played a top ten in the regular season team since 2009. The Buckeyes haven’t beaten a top ten team in the regular season since 2006.”
                    ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Michigan's hurting tOSU's strength of schedule! Another victory for the Michigan Men!!!

Comment

• We can beat you so many different ways!

Comment

• Lets grab a victory anywhere we can get it .

Comment

• This'll be enough to sustain trash-talk supremacy for at least the next 3 minutes
                            Top shelf line.

Comment

• On the recruiting front, the dead period is over, NLOID is around the corner and recruiting services are finalizing their respective rankings. I believe Scout, 247 and ESPN have all updated/finalized their rankings with Rivals doing so next week. B10 recruiting is more or less wrapped up. B10 recruiting as it currently stands according to the 247Sports Composite Rankings, which average all services, with recruits and ranking in the top 250 in parens:

2. Ohio State (21, 37, 39, 55, 59, 63, 72, 79, 84, 99, 136, 161, 181, 192, 241)
                              14. Michigan (2, 65, 90, 134, 158, 178 )
                              26. PSU (176, 213, 220)
                              31. Wisconsin (117, 222)
                              33. MSU (200)
                              36. Nebraska (some good JC recruits not accounted for in top 250 HS rankings)
                              39. nFw (126, 160, 209, 217)
                              43. Rutgers (129)

The B10 is mostly finished with recruiting, so these ranking won't change too much. However, there are still a few big-time recruits seriously considering B10 schools: Solomon Thomas (23) (likely Stanford, bu OSU #2); Malik McDowell (33) (definite B10, just a matter of which one), Derek Nnadi (89) (OSU has a real shot); Damian Prince (26) (Maryland may get Stefon Diggs hometown treatment).

Ohio State has 15 top 250 composite recruits; the rest of the B10 has 18 combined.

Comment

• Hard to see MSU sticking as a top-tier team. If they do, OSU will regret passing on Dirtonio.

Comment

Working...
                                X