Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've learned a few things in my old age ...... never involve yourself in any sort of helpful way with a wounded, cornered animal.

Good Lord, the next couple of years are going to be fun.
    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• That's ok, let Talent get his licks in while he can, fear of Harbaugh has already set in. Notice as he is getting nasty again (back to normal). This one sided affair is going to be squared around quickly by Harbaugh. Frank will have the 'hairless nuts' up there for sure (till the chest pains come back), soon it will be 2 heavywieghts trading haymakers.

Comment

• IIRC ...

Mssrs Talent and Strangelove were predicting ohio NC's when they were coming off of a 7-5 season, a loss to Michigan, and no bowl game .... all due to the hiring of the Urban Myth.

One thing ohio fans will never be accused of is being humble. They run their mouths incessantly about how superior their program is to Michigan's and end with the ever popular "michigan sucks" mantra.

Real knee-slapping material in the environs of Columbus, from what I hear.

Whistling past the graveyard is more akin to what we see from the mitten.
        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Urban Meyer is a very religious man who's main focus is on family.
          Last edited by froot loops; February 14, 2015, 09:48 PM.

Comment

• Yeah, and I'm Cindy Crawford.

Comment

• IIRC ...

Mssrs Talent and Strangelove were predicting ohio NC's when they were coming off of a 7-5 season, a loss to Michigan, and no bowl game .... all due to the hiring of the Urban Myth.

One thing ohio fans will never be accused of is being humble.
              But not wrong....ouch...
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Ouch?

So, your guy delivered a NC.

We believe our guy is going to be in that ballgame soon as well.

Face it. Harbaugh is every bit the football coach that Meyer is. You know it, and the whole state of ohio knows it.

Michigan is going to start winning games in this rivalry again. You hate that idea, but its going to happen anyway.

If ohio comes to Michigan this year with the wrong attitude and even slightly unprepared, they're in trouble.

Harbaugh isn't afraid of the big bad wolf.

Comment

• Urban Meyer is a very religious man who's main focus is on family.

Oh yes IIRC his loving daughter tweeted he would not ever be the HC at osu b/c of that focus of family time.

Comment

• Agreed Liney.

There was a time when Prime2 and Urbie were nearly fishin' buddies. Instead he heads down to the Keys to fish with Jimmy Johnson & Bill Belicheck now.

I will say this, Meyer has a hot daughter and a douchebage of an OSU fanbase.

Harbaugh is going to bust that bitch Urbie in half next November.

Last edited by Optimus Prime; February 15, 2015, 05:42 PM.
                    ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• If anything's been proven over the past 12 years+ of posting in this forum it's that Michigan Men are constantly wrong and that Talent and I always seem to end up being right.

Comment

• Comment

• ummmm... Brady's gone, Strangelove ....

Comment

• Or, are you displaying more of you guys' "monopoly on the truth"?

Comment

• You blow Brian when convenient and piss on him when not. Like a true M man.

There are many things Briant is very good at, and some not so much. Like any other human being on the planet, and no sense in pretending otherwise.

Comment

• Unfortunately we weren't at this site until a few months after Brady was hired, so I can't go back and dig up the wild predictions and unjustified optimism after his hire. Pity. I seem to recall his 2008 season with Ball State being the primary reason he was going to turn the Michigan program around...because he nearly won the MAC one time in 7 years or some such.

Comment

Working...
                                X