Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extremists always get the most exposure, and often get what they want as a result.
    I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• I advocate for DAMM(Drunks against mad mothers)

LOL! Man am getting old, that's a blast from the past Stan!

Comment

• You 'ol codgers!

That IS pretty good!

Comment

• Hopefully Barrett will pickup another DUI before November 28th.

Ply him with liquor CJ!
          "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• I reckon an entire metropolitan area are now tee-totalers as far as it concerns JTB. He tries to by a drink? Declined. He somehow gets one? Knock it out of his hand. He tries to enter a bar? Call the police.
            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Heh, you tried making a funny ? Kid made a big -big mistake, it happens. He just happen to be starting qb for the #1team at the time, don't think that has ever happened.

Comment

• I'm all for a temporary prohibition in Columbus!

I joke. It's not funny, really...JTB, by all accounts, is a really good kid, a great leader ... he comes from a really good family. He fucked up and learned a really, really valuable lesson about reputation -- and how quickly it you lose that which spent years building.

Comment

• This weeks game at Illinois is a legitimately losable game. If JTB had been playing all season and missed a week, ok -- I'd expect the offense to still hum. But he really needed the reps this week and missed them. I'm a little concerned that he's not where he should be 9 games into the season. Yeah, torching Rutgers means zero.

Comment

• Okay Hanniam416. Sure.

Comment

• Ummmm, someone was on here last week proclaiming there was no way MSU would lose. Just saying.

FWIW, I took UNL and the points, too! Biggest lock of the week was Navy, though.

Comment

• Also, UFM coached in his 50th game at Ohio State last night. He's won some. Lost some. Some ugly wins. Some beautiful wins. Some ugly losses. Anyway, his "First 50" record comes in 2nd all-time in the B10 and 3rd all-time overall. The legendary Fielding Yost went 49-0-1 in his first 50. Some dude from Washington went 48-0-2 or something. Urbs only has 47 wins. Some room for improvement.

Comment

• I already said that. That was lock of the century. I accidentally bought a half point to get it to 11. In my early morning drinking I was getting it to 10. Moron.

Comment

• Heh. Buying up to 11. You covered by 39 instead of 38!

Comment

• I know, I know. Paid out just a couple bucks less.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                                Also, UFM coached in his 50th game at Ohio State last night. He's won some. Lost some. Some ugly wins. Some beautiful wins. Some ugly losses. Anyway, his "First 50" record comes in 2nd all-time in the B10 and 3rd all-time overall. The legendary Fielding Yost went 49-0-1 in his first 50. Some dude from Washington went 48-0-2 or something. Urbs only has 47 wins. Some room for improvement.
                                Urbie faked a heart attack, broke his contract & word then bolted to the B1G at the perfect time, the conference was a weak joke, his greatest challenge was matching wits against Brady Hoke? LOL. The perfect storm and Urbie was the sole beneficiary.

Those days are gone, 28-14 over Minn. , at home, a week after Michigan broke their back.....be afraid, be very afraid.
                                "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

Working...
                                X