No announcement yet.

The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greg: Coach, I have some cracked ribs. I'm not sure if I can go, but I'll try.
    The Nick: Uh huh. GO FUCK YOURSELF WITH TRY. I promise you son, cracked ribs hurt way less than a removed heart.
    Greg. I'll play. Thank you, Coach.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Heh. No, Greg is a warrior. Wanted to play. Apparently one of Urban's goons cracked them in the 3rd quarter of the SECCG. 9th and 10th on the left.

Greg McElroy never had to leave the game. The Alabama junior never had to leave his team in the hands of an untested backup.

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Made the Colt "injury" a wash. Greg could only hand off effectively that game.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Well, he still played and UAT had the entire bowl practice to scheme for it and UAT wasn't a pass happy, pass first team. But, yes, a wash.

I'm sure the Cardinals would gladly sit out Rosen this week if the Chiefs sit out Mahomes and call it a wash.

You goddamn peat-eating, english garbling son of mississippi.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• You don't really scheme for a QB who can't throw a pass. It's more like, "Okay. We will hand it off some to Mark Ingram and then.....well, we will hand it off to Trent Richardson. Then to confuse them, we will hand it off back to Mark Ingram some more!"

Comment

• McElroy completed 6 passes for 58 yards. Heh.

Comment

• Ian Book is out vs FSU with injured ribs/back, should bot matter. ND could win this game with JOK at qb. Could hurt them later though

Comment

• Texas in 2009 had just been beaten up by Ndamukong Suh so they were emotionally spent AA...that and Bama was just fucking way better. Take your pick.
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Donkey Kong Sue had NOTHING to do with it!

Comment

• Time to give a great actor his due.

Tom Berenger's take on the tyrannical and maniacal Paul "Bear" Bryant in The Junction Boys was Academy-Award deserving, the stuff of classic studio-system Hollywood. Nothing less than a tour de force and a triumph of the human spirit. A cautionary tale about sadism and lack of character. Highly recommended. A+

Comment

• I never saw the movie. Bryant said that the camp at Junction was a mistake, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                          I never saw the movie. Bryant said that the camp at Junction was a mistake, though.
                          Dammit. I thought you despised that flick. Way to ruin a perfectly fine troll job

Comment

• I despised the Gary Busey Bryant movie.

Comment

• The sequel to the Bear movie was Brokeback Bear Mountain...
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I can't quit you, Wiz.

Comment

Working...
                                X