No announcement yet.

The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hopefully Wiscy can stave off an Auburn win in OT.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Auburn loses!
      Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Outstanding.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• It.seems like Auburn has played Wisconsin 10 times in bowl games.

Comment

• This was their fourth meeting. They played in 1931, 2003, and 2006 previous to today and were 1-1-1 heading into this game. The 1931 game was a regular season meeting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
              Picks:
              Wisconsin, Baylor, Mizzu, OSU, and FSU.
              Will be 3 for 3 if Baylor closes out MSU!
              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• The 2006 meeting was supposed to be Barry Alvarez's final game. They beat the stuffing out of Tuberville & Auburn that day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                  The 2006 meeting was supposed to be Barry Alvarez's final game. They beat the stuffing out of Tuberville & Auburn that day.
                  14 points. I loved it. Would have preferred they had won by more.

Comment

• Wow what a comeback
                    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                      14 points. I loved it. Would have preferred they had won by more.
                      It felt like better than a 14 point win. I want to say Auburn added a TD very late in the game but I could be misremembering it

Comment

• Baylor has 7 seconds. Looks like Sparty is going to pull off an amazing comeback

Comment

• Wisconsin was up 17-0 at the half. Auburn scored 10 unanswered. Wisconsin scored last to make it a 14 point mov.

Comment

• Yeah. Brian Calhoun ripped Auburn in that one. 24-10.

You M boys can say what you want about Dantonio and how you'll own his ass, but his teams play with some real heart. They were run for the better part of 50 minutes in that game and kept fighting and scratching and pulled out a win...undeserved, but whatever....those guys are hard as nails.
                            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• and 14 of the starters are seniors, and 9 of the 14 are 5th year seniors.

With that kind of experience, you should dominate.
                              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Yeah, Calhoun was in beast mode. It was outstanding.

Yes, I still hate Tubby.

Comment

Working...
                                X