No announcement yet.

The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike DeBord is the interim coach at Kansas, following the departure of Miles.

I cannot believe how many times that guy has fell into jobs.
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Speaking of the situation at Kansas...

Jeff Long out as Kansas' athletic director days after school parted ways with football coach Les Miles (espn.com)

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
        Mike DeBord is the interim coach at Kansas, following the departure of Miles.

I cannot believe how many times that guy has fell into jobs.
        You got me curious enough to look it up. DeBord has coached at 11 different colleges and 2 NFL teams.

Comment

• And the guy is a HORRIBLE coach. But yet, .. he's probably had more coaching jobs than Rich Rodriguez or Brady Hoke.
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Hoke's closing in on DeBord...dude's changed jobs almost every year since Michigan fired him. But he'll probably retire once this latest stint at San Diego State is over. Good place to retire to.

Comment

• They should have never gotten rid of Mangino.

Comment

• EFZ
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Lawrence is full of Karens...
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• ...and, even worse, Kansans
                    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Lawrence once was full of buffets. Then one sunrise a stranger appeared, promising to clean up the town...

Someone, somewhere may know his true name but 'round these parts they just called him: Mangino

Comment

• miles is headed somewhere his behavior is more accepted

like new York

Comment

• Miles puts Pepé Le Pew to shame
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Schnellenberger has died. Saved Miami football and started its dynasty.

Howard Schnellenberger, who led Miami to its first national championship and in the process turned a once-floundering football program into a dynasty, died on Saturday, his family announced. He was 87.

Comment

• Our local newspaper in Indy had an article about his death. Didn't mention a single coaching job other than Louisville. No mention at all about how he revived Miami and won a national championship in one of the most exciting games against Osborn in the Orange Bowl

Comment

• He also coached Oklahoma for one year...1995.
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X