Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by UMStan White View Post
    'It is and will be about the rare capabilities of TO. "

Oh I think Delaney would have something to say about that. (if he were still alive)
    Delaney is still alive in the Big Ten offices.

Comment

• different Delaney

Comment

different Delaney
        No it isn't

Comment

• Some school is going to get Tom Herman. Not sure which one. He won't leave Houston for anything less than a quality FBS position. I think he could be really good at Nebraska, but I doubt they'll be in the market when he makes his jump.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Stan means Bob Devaney

Comment

• Oops meant Devaney,(thanks Talent) Sorry Loops. Devaney is about as far as one can go from Delaney.

Comment

'It is and will be about the rare capabilities of TO. "

Oh I think Delaney would have something to say about that. (if he were still alive)
                why do you say that? TO was the OC.. Are you suggesting my comments about never winning a NC without TO calling plays is invalid?
                Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• I took your comments to mean that Nebraska didn't succeed until TO became the head coach. If I remember right, Nebraska sucked until Devaney came along. Truth be told I didn't know TO had been Devaney's OC. I know he took over the program and if I remember right, he was Devaney's choice as his replacement.

Comment

• UNL sucked in the 40's and 50's.. prior that that they were pretty good and the only team to beat the 4 horesman twice. Right now is the 3rd worst 10 yr period in Nebraska history (behind the 40's and 50's).. so the bar is pretty high.

Devaney did select TO has his replacement. TO was that good that young..

Comment

• the program has this problem where winning isn't good enough. You have to win the "Nebraska Way".
                      If Michigan's experience is telling, that can only last so long before people become more open-minded.

Comment

• Nebraska settled for Riley. We are getting exactly what he has delivered over his career. Should not be shocking to anyone.
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• And really, our AD hired Al Golden at Miami and he just got fired (for not winning). We probably should have noted that a guy struggling to win at miami was not a good sign for the type of coach our AD was going to hire

Comment

• I wonder if Ditka would come to Nebraska.
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• ........ or even his side kick Jimmy J. He'd look good on the sidelines anyway.
                              Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• I wish I could go back 15 years and tell young "The Talent" that all this Team Husker noise will go away and one day soon they'll be hapless bitter fully-capitulated eunuchs.

NEVER FORGET!!!!

Heh.

Wizard:

hello

Comment

Working...
                                X