This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Big J
    The 4 star transfer that came from Ole Miss.

you may not have time for it but they have ALWAYS had time to pay a recruit.
    Justin Fields on Pardon My Take:

“I was gonna stay at Georgia, but Ohio State boosters were offering me bags of cash to transfer.

“I’m talking 300, 400 grand - in cash. Plus a Benz. And this was before NIL.

“Back then, O-State pay more than any SEC school. Ryan Day a boss.”
    You should probably listen to the actual Fields podcast instead of relying on a Yoder (lol) troll tweet. I mean…LMMFAO.

But, hey — point me to the minute in video/podcast where he says what you say. Knock yourself the fuck out. And thanks for showing me how much I should trust your stuff.

I don't know why Igbinosun picked OSU. It is true, at least to my understanding -- and it could be wrong -- that OSU has a better NIL program for kids once they are there. And it may be that M is paying absolutely nothing up front. I dunno. I do know that Ohio State was significantly outbid by WASHINGTON for Kleinholz (per Kleinholz) and signifiantly outbid by lots of schools for Innis (per Innis). But, I'd really can't speak one way or the other on Igbinosun and would prefer not to guess.

But, still...lol...if a Yoder tweet is what you got, well, you got clowned.
    Last edited by iam416; February 27, 2023, 05:03 PM.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Anyway, I really enjoy discussing recruiting. Used to do it all the time with WM and Oracle and having posted on this thread since the great Kyle Kalis flip and on the predecessor forum well before that. It's good stuff and pretty interesting and I enjoy it. But not if it's just dumbass M fanboy tropes. Those I excoriate. With pleasure.

Comment

• STFU
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• It's pretty funny, man. A "gotcha" post that cites a joke tweet from a modestly -- at best -- trustworthy source in the first instance. Heh.

So, NO...I will not STFU!

Comment

• Yes...you will.
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• If by STFU you mean start talking forever uninterrupted, then fair enough. I will do so.

Comment

• Well according to DSL we are Two Posters...One Brain...so does it really even matter?
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• No, not it does not. And I promise, the next 25 years you’ll get to use the brain. I’ve had a good run.

Comment

• Much appreciated.

Now STFU.
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Why it's like you two finish each other's sentences.

WM Wolverine, if you're around, do you need assistance seeing these two "gentlemen" to the door?

Comment

• I see. When you get called on your bullshit, it was just a joke. LOL.

I'd have more respect for your -- like some -- if you just acknowledged your mistake and moved on. Whatever. You aint at Stadium and Main or Mgo in your litle bubble of idiots. If you pump bullshit, I'm gonna shred you, over and over and over. It's your choice.

But, heh, you watch lots of film. LMMFAO.

Comment

• I'm not a moderator here, I welcome any discussion of M recruiting.

I'm not paying attention to this recruiting class yet, hopefully it's better than a 16th ranked class tho. Early returns are it'll be where M should recruit every year; in the 7 to 13 range. If the last two seasons say anything; M can compete with almost anybody (except TCU) when they recruit at that level. FWIW, I think very highly of M's coaching staff, it's tons better than where it was say 4 years ago in terms of developing players...

Two subpar recruiting classes in a row should give blue chippers lots of opportunity to see early playing time. M needs a really strong recruiting class unless they want to over rely on transfers to fill holes; which is a terrible long-term strategy.
                          Last edited by WM Wolverine; February 28, 2023, 04:05 PM.

Comment

• The Portal came along just in time for HARBAUGH!!!!

Comment

• I'm hoping that STFU comes just in time for you.
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The last two portal seasons have been pretty good for Michigan. I have no complaints.

On another issue, the Eagles have decided to pass on Minter. So, we get to keep him for another season. Which is a good thing, if only for continuity.

With the re-addition of Partridge, the staff looks pretty strong. We haven't been able to say that a lot over the past 23 years.
                                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Working...
                                X