X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STFU
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Michigan now has five *4 prospects committed in the 2024 class. No. 7 recruiting class nationally.​

Comment

• 👀 👀

angelique

@chengelis​ Things could get interesting for Saline QB CJ Carr with Rees leaving for Bama

Comment

• That would be pretty cool if he came to Michigan instead. Gotta figure we only have one more year of McCarthy.

Comment

• Eh. Use it to get Jadyn Davis in? I don't know who Harbaugh would like more, TBH, and it just seems like a total Lloyd Carr thing for his grandkid to end up at a rival. Very on brand.

Comment

• I'm not sure young Carr will flip his commitment. He talked a lot about how much he loves ND so it may not just be Rees that he liked.

Maybe Alabama will take another run at him? They offered him before.
              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• STFU
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• It will not be a “monster”
                  Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                  Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Well, to teams like osu who routinely toss out 5-star QB's because they aren't good enough, I suppose it wouldn't be a monster.

But if its good enough to make Michigan go 3-0 vs osu in the post-pandemic era, its good enough for me.

Comment

• How Will the class of 24 help M in 23? I’m curious.

Comment

• shaddup
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                          It will not be a “monster”
                          Well, we know that OSU chases away more talent than UM gets. The superior coaching makes up for it in a way.

I like Bear Bryant's formulation: " I'll take my'en and beat your'en. Then I'll take your'en and beat my'en." Harbaugh is a better coach than Day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big J

Does Michigan need any more help? Pretty sure Edwards just scored again. After this season osu will lose again while osu fans melt down and call for Day to be fired.
                            Sure. M is gonna win big in 2023 and crush OSU. But they ain’t having a “monster” class. Both are locks.

You’re half right. On recruiting, lol.

I’ll take any wager that M is outside top 5 in final 247 Composite.

But, hey, maybe they’ll start spending SEC levels on NIL.

Comment

• I don't care if they end up outside the top 5. They've been outside the top five on the composite every year except 1 in the entire 2000's. But they've found a way to beat OSU the last 2 years, and win BTB B1G titles. I can take that.

Nobody north of Mason Dixon recruits better than osu. That's a given. But now the question is beginning to be, how can a team with so much talent have so little to show for it? Shouldn't there be more than 2 national titles in the 2000's by now?

Jim Tressel was a highly successful recruiter. As was Urban Meyer. Now, CRD has picked up where Urban left off. Year after year of top five composites, since 2000, and only 2 national titles to show for it. Seems like they'd be right alongside Alabama, Clemson and Georgia when it comes to NC's.

But no. Lowly Michigan, with horrible recruiting, has been the stopper the last two years, and since 2014, its been Bama, Clemson or Georgia that has stood in the way.

Well, lets not turn the page on CRD just yet. He's got scads of talent, both usable and disposable, and I'm sure he's going to hang that hundred on Michigan any time now. Perhaps this year in Ann Arbor. its just a matter of time. You can't beat great talent forever.

Comment

• Off season smack RULES!!!
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X