• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
    I hope he chooses Michigan.
    How come?

Comment

• You fuckers can thank Raiola and his bullshit for Davis. Though, I'm not quite as high on him as a 5*. Still very good.

He wanted OSU. OSU took Raiola. He was not happy.

Add him to the JJ and Donovan Edwards bucket of spurned recruits. Can't wait to get fucked over by him in a few years!
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
        You fuckers can thank Raiola and his bullshit for Davis. Though, I'm not quite as high on him as a 5*. Still very good.

Add him to the JJ and Donovan Edwards bucket of spurned recruits. Can't wait to get fucked over by him in a few years!
        What about being fucked under and on the side by him ?
        2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

You fuckers can thank Raiola and his bullshit for Davis. Though, I'm not quite as high on him as a 5*. Still very good.

Well if it makes you feel any better, Michigan doesn't develop QBs, so the likelihood of Davis making you regret not pursuing him harder is pretty low.

Comment

• Now a decent tight end on the other hand. Yeah, that guy will make you regret it.

Comment

I can't wait either.

Comment

• Fuck you all. Every last one of you.

Comment

Fuck you all. Every last one of you.
                  I would think you would be happy about that.
                  2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• heh
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I don't know why everyone thinks Davis is a lock to Michigan. When I read about him he seems to be keeping his options open.
                      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• On3 RECRUITING PREDICTION
                        1. michigan wolverines AvatarMichiganWolverines 90.3%
                        2. clemson tigers AvatarClemsonTigers 2.3%
                        3. georgia bulldogs AvatarGeorgiaBulldogs 1.5%
                        4. north carolina tar heels AvatarNorth CarolinaTar Heels 1.0%

Ohio State Logo1.0%

​
                        ​
                        Last edited by WingsFan; March 24, 2023, 07:07 PM.

Comment

• I'm mildly surprised Davis is a 5-star too, doesn't have elite anything. Arm strength is good enough but well behind the elite, he's athletic but not a dual-threat. I like his talent level, but I wouldn't be surprised if he loses that 5th star.

Comment

• He just came off a visit to Ann Arbor before announcing he was ready to make a decision. It would be a major surprise if he chose anything but M.

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
                              I'm mildly surprised Davis is a 5-star too, doesn't have elite anything. Arm strength is good enough but well behind the elite, he's athletic but not a dual-threat. I like his talent level, but I wouldn't be surprised if he loses that 5th star.
                              Yeah, that's where I am. Raiola -- yeah, that dude can fucking spin it. But Davis is sort of in that group of QBs where you're really happy to get one, but there are about 5-10 others you can snag and be pretty much as well off.

I'd take him in a heartbeat at OSU, but that ain't happening. So it's another good pickup for HARBAUGH!!!!

Comment

• On3 has him as a 4*

👀 on Bryce Underwood​ - Belleville hasn't been kind, but their HC just got canned. Jacob Oden says Wolverines sit in a better position with Belleville duo LB Jeremiah Beasley and QB Bryce Underwood following their visit together earlier this week.
                                Last edited by WingsFan; March 25, 2023, 12:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X