Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We're apparently going to get the services of ND's transfer DE if we want him. He any good?

Comment

• Extremely impressive class, Oracle. But, as you said, what do I know. Just going off people I trust.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• HARBAUGH! continues his roll with another huge get. Then Kareem tomorrow. They may end up with best class in conference.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• HANDS DOWN!!! Let me know when you need my addy!

Comment

• It does sound like another nice one is coming down the pipe though.

Comment

• Apparently Wheatley is working his magic out of Detroit King.
              Monkeys don't sell bananas.

Comment

• Another unknown commits:

Comment

• WM, your wheelhouse, Chris Partridge had big news as well as Detroit King?
                  "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• Originally posted by Mackenzie View Post
                    This has gone past ridiculous. Was I supposed to be impressed with that video? So he's the King of the Sandlot. We already have one Channing Stribbling.
                    Last edited by Rocky Bleier; June 23, 2015, 05:42 PM.
                    I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Benjamin St-Juste had offers from McGill University, Maine-Orono, Saskatchewan, and Michigan. Nice get

Comment

• If things go according to plan I'm sending my kids to McGill. Cheap, elite, Quebecois girls. They'll thank me for this one day.

Comment

• DB recruiting targets were really tough for M to find in this class. So few blue chippers had mutual interest.

Comment

• Strangelove - you forgot Club de football du Rouge et Or de l'Universit? Laval, a Quebecois "bleu" blood football programme.

Comment

• Just thought I'd stop by to help clean up the blood from the wrist-slashing ...

Canadians? Really?

sorry, Drok and Geo ... :-)
                              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• MLK recruit is delayed for now. I'm away from computer for awhile other than my phone

Comment

Working...
                                X