No announcement yet.

All Things Notre Dame - The Clashmore Mike Memorial Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

Comment

Comment

• Comment

Comment

• I knew those photoshop jobs and animated gifs would show up soon.

I wonder if South Park will do an episode on this. They did one on Lance Armstrong.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

• That shirt is absolutely wonderful!

Comment

• The Sixth Sense one wins...

Comment

• Originally posted by Clashmore Mike View Post
                          It's the only way I see that he comes out of this anywhere near "clean"....
                          If he comes out of the closet he'll certainly get a lot of sympathy for feeling, quite understandably, that he had to hide it. I wouldn't want to be entering the NFL draft as a known homosexual.
                          I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Good thing you're not entering the NBA draft then.

Comment

• So, Clash .... how do you like ND's Return to Glory so far?

Tawdry, very tawdry, indeed. But f'ing funny as hell. Lesson learned .....

Anyone who takes ND football seriously should also be on Prozac.

Trust me on this ..... it will only hurt a little while longer. Journalism these days has about a 5 day shelf life. You better hope this story dies. I know Swarbrick does. heh.
                              Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• ok ... I LOL'd at a few of those ...
                                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Working...
                                X