No announcement yet.

All Things Notre Dame - The Clashmore Mike Memorial Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just as bizarre is this story is that ND immediately threw their support behind Teo's suspicious story that this was only his internet girlfriend that he never met. Opening themselves up for another round of embarrassment when his "I was LOLpranked" story unravels.

Comment

• That's what I'm thinking. If it turns out that he was in on this all the time, there will be a lot of red faces in the ND athletic department.

He better be glad he's a senior. I can just imagine some of the signs he'd see at Michigan Stadium next fall ...
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
        ...I wouldn't want to be entering the NFL draft as a known homosexual.

Touche.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
          Just as bizarre is this story is that ND immediately threw their support behind Teo's suspicious story that this was only his internet girlfriend that he never met. Opening themselves up for another round of embarrassment when his "I was LOLpranked" story unravels.

Agreed, but I actually think this is the most compelling case that Teo wasn't "in on it" and was truly duped. It's embarrassing for ND regardless, but if Swarbrick didn't cover his bases and went up there backing Manti, then ND would be in more than an embarrassing position, they would be just as naive and gullible.

Swarbrick isn't the kind of guy who would take that risk.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
            He better be glad he's a senior. I can just imagine some of the signs he'd see at Michigan Stadium next fall ...

You think NFL fans are more polite and courteous than Michigan fans...?

Comment

• Agreed. You know how many signs he'l see at Michigan Stadium? None. In that department, we friggin suck.

Comment

• He never once visited her after she had a life-threatening car accident. He never once visited her after she was diagnosed with leukemia. And he has never been to her grave or visited her family since her "death"

The love of his life.

Comment

• If he comes 'out of the closet' he has no NFL future among other problems. If this is the way he wanted to get around not having any girlfriends (?) it backfired badly.

Comment

• NFL fans are not kinder, but they won't care as much about Teo.
                    To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• This guy is a fraud...hate to say it but I think so. Too bad. If he did lie about this I'd like to see our LB's beat his ass: Ryan, Morgan, Ross...I think that would get the job done! Michigan linebackers going forward are gonna be the best in the midwest, yeah that includes osf'nU and notre made up gf dame..

Comment

• I'm with you, Chuck. The '13 defense is going to be very good, and the '14 defense is going to be flat-out awesome.
                        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Manti Te'os girlfriend was Miss January in the 2013 Mayan Calendar.
                          Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
                            Manti Te'os girlfriend was Miss January in the 2013 Mayan Calendar.
                            Ent, I almost pissed myself; good stuff
                            Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• Manti Te'o Fake Girlfriend... - Looks like Teos dead girlfriend was a hoax! http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/2013/01/16/manti-teo-girlfriend-hoa
                              Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Manti "Pinocchio" Te'o, wtf? He obviously has a couple screws loose.

Anyone catch Holtz defending him? That would be priceless.
                                ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

Working...
                                X