Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Golden Knights took a golden shower on the boys that beat both the pretend NC participants...

heh

ESPN National Show.

It's about as legit as the WWF...
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• "...tainted title....whoa ohhh....tainted title..."
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• It's legit to just randomly claim National Championships. Hell, Alabama's done it for years.
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• No they haven't
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• But I don't agree with 1941.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Haha. OK

One afternoon, I was traveling through a rural Alabama town. The cotton crop was harvested. Trailers were stacked high with white cotton against a blue sky. The town seemed abandoned on a weekend...
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Alabama also claims to have no married cousins...but we all know that's BS...
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• That screed has been disected numerous times. Not interested in doing it again.

Of the 20 championship years mentioned for the Tide by the NCAA, Bama claims 16. I wish we only claimed 15.

But if we want to just talk AP and coaches championships (like football didn't exist before 1936), it would be 11, iirc.

Whatever.

Comment

• When you are The Gay Bear...you can do what you want...like handpicking your bowl opponent...
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                        Okay, this is pretty funny...lol.

AAL: A'Shawn Robinson

Comment

• Lamar Jackson just declared. It is a bit of a surprise. Bama opens with Louisville. Let me be the first to say, "BAMA AIN'T PLAYED A GOOD TEAM ALL 2018!!1"

Comment

• Correct
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• factual..
                              Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• The next great washout.

Some idiot talent scout will get him drafted high, and make him millions though. So good on Lamar. Invest widely.

Comment

Working...
                                X