Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I enjoyed NDSU-JMU and Mount Union-Mary Hardin. I barely watched Alabama-Clemson and will barely watch, if at all, tonight.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Heh
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I've got one TV hooked up to HD with Comcast but my big screen is OTA and I have to stream it via Roku/ESPN. I get a lot of buffering with high demand programming. Not my system and it pisses me off.
        Last edited by Jeff Buchanan; January 8, 2018, 01:37 PM.
        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Forgot to record the FCS title game, dammit. Missed D2 as well...been busy.

Comment

• I don't watch as much football as most of you, but I'm looking forward to tonight if only to watch two good and fast teams play well. I know it's the result of yet another Very Fair Process that lasted only a short while before being revealed as something else, but I've been watching Michigan football for most of the year. Would like to watch good football.

Comment

• Pick a winner, hack!
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by Wild Hoss View Post
                Forgot to record the FCS title game, dammit. Missed D2 as well...been busy.

Enjoyed the FCS game. Defensive battle, though jmu had several costly drops.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                  Pick a winner, hack!
                  Not a clue.

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                    Not a clue.
                    That's never stopped you from offering an an opinion before.

Comment

• LOL. Fine. I predict the SEC will have two teams in the playoff next year too.

Comment

• This should be a good game to watch...after all...it's for runner-up in FBS...heck ya I'll watch it...
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Shouldn't Clempsun and Okie be playing a 4th place game tonite too?
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• You know Tulane is planning to sell National Championship shirts for 1998. Heh. It's cute.

Comment

• Hack,

I doubt that happens. Bama is looking at being two-loss regular season suckbutts next year. Lose a ton on D. It will be the first time we have lost 2 games in the regular season since 2010.

Comment

• Good Lord can you wait to sandbag for the 2018 season after you are done sandbagging for the 2017 season?

sandbaggus prematurus
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X