Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SLFU
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Wild Hoss View Post
      The next great washout.

Some idiot talent scout will get him drafted high, and make him millions though. So good on Lamar. Invest widely.
      Yeah, he looks breakable. Kind of a thinner Deshsun (who did well this year until he broke).
      Last edited by AlabamAlum; January 5, 2018, 12:15 PM.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• GLFO
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Okay, I know most here hate the championship game tonight, but would be curious on who you've all got.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I've got soccer practice, then I've got to fish some HDMI cable through my walls to replace coax. I will hear of The Dark Lord's latest triumph at some point on Tuesday.

Comment

• I've promised the kids to watch season 2 of Troll Hunters on Netflix.... so that is what I've "got".
              Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• I never thought you people would be so easily conquered.

Excellent....

Comment

• UGA ..... I think Smart outsmarts his mentor. First time for that as I've heard no Saban assistant has ever beaten his tutor.

I think with Alabama's LB issues, UGA is going to run on your boys. That's gonna hurt.

Something like 27-21, UGA and OU around 50.
                  Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                    Okay, I know most here hate the championship game tonight, but would be curious on who you've all got.
                    Bama 23
                    Georgia 10

Most* of the time, a pro-style offense hasn?t been effective vs Saban?s D. Why does LSU look pathetic on offense vs Bama usually. You can?t line up in an I-formation and run it down Bama?s D.
                    All of the teams that have defeated Bama recently... Auburn, Clemson, Ole Miss, Texas A&M, Oklahoma ... spread offenses.
                    Going to be that classic Bama stuff?s Chubb and Michel, while forcing Fromm to make tight throws vs press man.
                    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• I don't think outsmarting is the thing. Spot-on re: LBers, though. Losing Anfernee Jennings in the Sugar Bowl was killer. Further depleted an already injury-plagued group.

Ga Special Teams > Bama Special Teams

Ga Offense > Bama Offense

Which leaves the defense. Healthy, Bama's D is much better. They aren't healthy, though.

Georgia 21-Bama 17.

Comment

• Bama 42
                        GA 13

anything less and saban should be fired

Comment

• Bammy 4
                          GA 1

Comment

• I suspect this game will have good ratings.. not much on tonight and many people will have it on for background noise. Game just isn't that interesting and as everyone here knows, I'm not a fan of ESPN. So why watch...?

Comment

• It's an interesting question. I would watch if the tables were turned, but I am a lover of CFB. I watched North Dakota State and James Madison Saturday, for example.

If this were a game between Ohio State and Michigan, Florida State and Clemson, or USC and Stanford I would watch. Last cfb game of the year and it should be close.

Not everyone has the same love of the game, though. I get that. To each their own.

Comment

• Well, I guess Arkansas did put up 30 on Bama’s D in 2016. That’s one example of a pro style offense having success vs Bama’s D.
                                Not much success elsewhere.
                                AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

Working...
                                X