Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I never got the Enos hire by Saban or frankly Harbaugh extending an offer to him on his staff?????.

Enos has probably written himself onto not just a few HC's shit lists it would seem.
    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Yeah, after his Central Michigan/Michigan/Alabama exits, he's probably not a hot commodity - that is, unless, he makes Miami into an offensive juggernaut. If he does that, his next employer will look the other way.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• At least at Central he could he was getting away before the posse came. The Michigan and Alabama exits were wild.

Comment

• Hope you feel better, AA

Comment

• Thanks, I am not dying or anything, though. Travelling a lot and a bit ill.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Good to hear your feeling better, if you need any health tips PM me AA

Comment

• Hey AA just so yo don't get a bigger swelled head than you already have because so many posters are glad to see you back--Fuck you!

Comment

• Just kidding, I too am glad to see you back

Comment

• Originally posted by UMStan White View Post
                    Hey AA just so yo don't get a bigger swelled head than you already have because so many posters are glad to see you back--Fuck you!
                    lol.

That's more like it.

Comment

• And Bama lost to Baylor after leading most of the game.

We have a hot garbage basketball team.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                        And Bama lost to Baylor after leading most of the game.

We have a hot garbage basketball team.
                        Welcome to the club

Comment

• Good to see you back AA.

Now STFU, GTFO...and know your role.
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I have had some health issues, but I was still able to travel. Which I did extensively.

But turning to the serious side...if something happens to me and I die in the middle of the night I want each and every one of you to know that, well,

:::::wipes tear from cheek::::

I never liked any of you. Especially Talent and jrg98.

Comment

• herpes, chlamydia or gonorrhea?

probably multiple diagnostic dilemma--bipolar unipolar and tripolar with anal gluacoma

Comment

• Well, ND's Kelley and Bama's Saban now have an excuse for getting ass-railed by Clemson. Dabo's Tigers were juiced (Ostarine).

https://www.postandcourier.com/colum...49594d1b2.html

TBF, PEDs are within a constantly changing and ill-defined biochemical world. Different formulations are hard to detect and one trainers legal dietary supplements are another's illegal PEDs. Every trainer is trying to optimize the performance of his athletes and testing the limits of the rules all the time. Still, people who really don't understand the complexity of biochemistry - if just understanding how chemically complex some dietary supplements can be - are going to crucify Clemson and Sweeney in the sports press. Life in the fast lane.
                                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

Working...
                                X