Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think that's an excellent analysis.

In the Big Ten, OSU boots Penn State, and I'm not sure that Minnesota can win both of Wisconsin and Iowa. They have to play AT Iowa, in a 4:00 game, which will effectively become a night game. We all know what fun can transpire at Kinnick. And I'm not sure that the Goofers can handle Wisconsin at Bloomington. Jonathan Taylor is better than anything Penn State had today. So, Minny has some tough football ahead of them.

LSU showed me a lot tonight. There were several opportunities in the 2nd half of that game where they could have folded their tents and gave in to the comeback of the Tide. But, they showed a lot of mental and physical toughness that only comes along every once in a while, with great teams. Joe Burrow's performance was one of the best I've seen in a long time. I think if LSU shows that kind of toughness the rest of the way, they could win the whole thing. OSU will be a tough out for them, but they might be able to do it.

If they find any way to get Tua healthy again, Alabama is going to be there when its time to choose the final four. Maybe they'll rest him until the Auburn game?

No class call for Clemson at the end of the NC State game. Clemson was up 49-10 with less than a minute to go, and inside the 10 yard line. Instead of going into 'victory' formation and taking a knee, they punched in another TD. It changed my mind a bit on how I view Dabo. I thought that was disrespectful and showed a lack of class. But, that's just me.
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• The long and short of it is that Bezerklie is correct and AlabamAlum is incorrect. Another win for the Irish over the Scots.

LSU and Alabama didn't show me anything I didn't already think. They both have very good offenses. They both have suspect defenses. I reiterate, this game went almost the same way that the LSU-Texas game did.

LSU has basically played their schedule. They are now down to a bunch of tomato cans and the SEC CG. They are 100% in. There's no way they lose any of their final 3 and even if they lose the SEC CG they're still in.

Ohio State has to win out. They can't afford a loss. They'll never win a beauty contest with UAT. We know that. It's a proven fact. I think that goes for any other B10 team.

Clemson is 100% in. There's zero way they lose.

Alabama is basically in. There's no way a 1-loss UAT team is kept out UNLESS, as Bezerklie notes, Georgia beats LSU. Then they are out IF the B10 Champ is undefeated. If the B10 Champ has 1 loss then it's 3 SEC teams. As I said.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Whenever The Nick fails to win his division and finishes with 1-loss, he wins the national title. That's the charmed life of Alabama.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?

Comment

• Gee AA I guess you weren't sandbagging on this game.

Comment

• That game went exactly how the experts said it would. Alabama is not completely out but a lot of teams have to lose if they make it to the PO's again.

Comment

• Bama will be the most attractive team that didn't win their conference, maybe only a 1 loss Ohio State above them. They'll need all those likely conference champions to lose a second game like Oregon/Utah, Baylor/Oklahoma... I don't see anyone that competitive in the Pac12 other than when those two play each other. Bama will need to root against Oklahoma till they play Baylor in Big12 CG.

Bama/LSU both have elite offenses, I wouldn't downgrade either defense after seeing them yesterday.

Comment

• uncle-tussy-tusslindo-my-boy-said-bama-fans-havent-been-39694432.png
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Losing by 3 TDS to Western Kentucky was the final straw for Morris I guess

Comment

• Heading to Europe. See you morons later. Also. Fuck Hartsfield.
                    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Hey AA .. did you hear that the Bama v Auburn game has been moved to London?
                      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Tua hurt again. Dunno how serious but they brought out a cart for him. Also was bleeding from the nose

Comment

• Bleeding from the nose? I seen they said it was his hip that was hurt?

Comment

• Comment

• Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?

Comment

• il Hurt
                                @CecilHurt1m

Comment

Working...
                                X