Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suddenly the final piece of the Gay Bear mystery puzzle is in place...
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• You two assdouches need to continue this riveting repartee inside the nearest active volcano.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I have been to a Barry Manilow concert.
        LOL

Comment

• It's true. 1984? Maybe 1985. Civic Center in Bham. Amazing what you will do for women. It was his foray into jazz tour. The album he was hawking was "2am at the Paradise Cafe" or something close.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
            Ok one more. ..does Barry Manilow know you raid his wardrobe?
            Can someone make it their goal to upgrade Wiz's knowledge of pop culture to at least mid-career Judd Nelson?

Comment

• Rumors are that Auburn is negotiating with Bob Stoops. If they can work something out, Gus will be fired. Still a rumor at this point, but it would not shock me. Auburn has coach envy and Bob is a big name.
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• He's our quick hire if Urbz retires so knock that shit off, Auburn. Go hire Bo Jackson or something

Comment

• Urbz wife was very emotional after another blowout?

Comment

• Good for her. 7 wins in a row. I'm emotional too

Comment

• I was wondering if it was because it was his last game at the shoe?

Comment

• Maybe it was. 7 in a row. 16 out of 18. Emotional moment.

Comment

• Fucking Fickell. Goddamn disaster of a year. Should be 15 on the trot.

Comment

• Hey Fickell is 10-2 and having a fine year. Until this weekend I was missing him as a DC

Comment

• To be fair, Fickell inherited an offensive mess. Coach Tressel was the brains behind that slow-moving offense. He had a QB coach in Nic Siciliano that may be the worst assistant coach I've ever seen at OSU. And, of course, he had the Walrus as OC. When he left, Fickell was left with poop-throwing monkeys running things on the offensive side. That said, he did voluntarily start Bausermann for 5 games. FIVE. In no world, in no systems, in alternate reality is Joe Bausermann a better option than Braxton Miller. That's inexcusable.

Once they went with Miller that team was way better. I mean, in the sense that they could score actual points.

As a position coach, I love Fickell. I think he was really good with LBs. Really good. As a DC, I'm a little torn, but he knows what he's doing for sure. I'm not as big a fan of the Tressel approach to defense, but it may have worked better for this year's team. Well, anything probably would have worked better.

Anyway, I'm glad he's doing well at UC. He's solid. He visits Ohio Stadium next season in Ohio State's "big" non-conference game.

Comment

• It must have been so hard for you guys to have to endure that one season of mediocrity.

Comment

Working...
                                X