Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 11-1 with only loss Bama gets in above everyone but 1 loss conference champions.

Comment

• "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• The SEC refs. Woof. No-calls like this all game.
        Attached Files
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• It was an exhibition game, but still...
          Attached Files
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• shaddup
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Mr. AA, what you just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response, were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Comment

• Alabama leads all Power 5 schools with 17 games over the past three years (2016-18) against teams that finished the season ranked in the final AP Top 25 poll. The Crimson Tide are 14-3 in those games, including a 4-2 record in the College Football Playoff

Comment

• Doctor AA, what you just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response, were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
                      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Much better.

Comment

• The Bear and Roy Moore used to cruise for 14-year-olds together at the Gadsden Mall. Woolworth's was a favorite haunting spot.

At the time in Alabama it was totally accepted as natural that old men would try to date high school sophomores.

Comment

• Bryant was a lib. At least for the place, era, and position he was in. Your sass would work better if you had him chasing co-eds and tuning in, turning on, and dropping out with Timothy Leary when they were both on campus together.l at about the same time.

Comment

• AA must be old to remember Timothy Leary.
                              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I am very old. Not Buchanan old, but not far behind.

Comment

Working...
                                X