Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll see those lmao's and raise you 5 loll's.
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Know when to hold 'em...fold 'em liney...you have no poker face...
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Well, there is that .. and the fact that you always hide aces up your sleeves ..

Comment

• "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Its an opinion, sir. I wasn't seeking your agreement or approval.

Comment

• STFU
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• okay.

Wiz: hello

Comment

• I'll bet you fifty bucks and a bag of pork rinds liney knows where Hoffa is buried...
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                    Its an opinion, sir. I wasn't seeking your agreement or approval.
                    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Throw in a 2 liter Diet Coke, and I'll let you in on the secret.

Comment

• He's prolly in your backyard liney...

...btw I ate at the Red Fox in the late 90's...very cool place...
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I don't care if you consider it to be "horseshit" or not. Its my honestly held opinion, and I'll express it any time or any way that I feel its appropriate to do so. You took some shots at my opinion in some of your previous posts on the subject, and I responded.

I quite honestly consider it quite ironic that you consider an opinion "horseshit" when my opinion is based on the well being and safety of one of your favorite players. I have no ill-will toward Tua. I think he's a fine talent. I hope he has a great NFL career. I've expressed all of that repeatedly. Yet, you say its "horseshit".

My opinion also stated that I felt it was at the very least, questionable, to bring Tua back as soon as he was, when it was obvious to many watching on TV that the young man was not playing at 100%. His hip injury occurred in a game that Alabama could have won with its scout team quarterback at the helm, (kind of like how they beat Michigan later on) yet there he was, running for his life, trying to make a play. Oh yes, the team medical staff, and Tua's parents all gave their approval for him to play. Got that. But is there even a remote possibility that keeping Tua out for one more game, might have improved his situation just a bit more, so that maybe he wouldn't have suffered the hip injury? Error on the side of safety, maybe?

Then again, maybe the hip injury was going to happen no matter what. Who knows...

As I've found out over the years, one poster cannot set the parameters for how or when someone posts. If you post something that is subtly aimed at me or my opinion, I'll respond any time I choose. Maybe you should drop that.

Comment

• Do not anger the hilljack from Bammer
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Just a little self defense, Wiz.

Mr. Alum actually has my respect in many ways.

Comment

• Fine. Here's your post, liney:

I felt back then, and I feel now, that Tua was not playing at 100% when he injured his hip.
                                You see, no one is at 100% in midseason. No one. Cancel all football, right? The team orthopods cleared him, his own doctor cleared him, and three independent orthopods, including Dr. Jimmy Fucking Andrews, the top fucking orthopedic surgeon in the US. But you know better, sitting on some plaid cloth couch in fucking Ypsilanti? Fuck you. That's horseshit.

Yes, I know .. every medical expert in the western hemisphere said that Tua didn't injure his hip due to his ankle injury. I got that.
                                . The implication here is that you on that cheap plaid couch sitting in Kalamazoo knows better. Fuck you. That's horseshit.

But still, as a parent and as a fan, I hate seeing great players sent back into action before they are fully ready. I saw my own son go down in a football game and had to be carted off, and I want to tell you, every step I took trying to get to the sideline to check on him was total misery. I don't wish that on any parent, or player.
                                This is actually what made me 'lmao' before. The goddamned virtue signaling is so fucking strong with you that it might be a superpower. The "as a parent I hate seeing.." line with the implication that I or others as a parent are fine with tossing children into the fires of Mount Doom because of football is fucking horseshit. Fuck you.

I hope Tua has a great NFL career for the Dolphins. I hope he puts up numbers that will rival those of Dan Marino.
                                Sure you do. Because you have always been such a Tua fan. Horseshit. Fuck you.

But I see nothing wrong with being concerned about a player's well being.
                                Just couldn't keep from dipping back into that olympic-sized pool of virtue signaling of yours, could you? The implication here is that I, and others, don't care about players the way you do. You are really just so...well, virtuous and all. The rest of us? Why, we want to grind their bones to dust and cause suffering. Fuck you. That's horseshit.

You were wrong about Tua in November, and you've doubled down on being wrong about Tua now. Like in November, you encased your horseshit in your ridiculous saccharine virtue and faux piety and shat it laughably all over this forum. I asked you, nicely, to just drop it, but like the Johnny Appleseed of Faux Virtue you had to let everyone know how good and pure you are and how everyone else is not. Fuck you. That's horseshit.

As for the young man, he is already signed endorsement deals and is being shown on national commercials and is about to ink a top 5 NFL contract with guaranteed money that will secure him financially for the rest of his life.

Now, I have a tee time. Have a great day. Fuck off.
                                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                                X