Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Scott Frost has his best year at Nebraska yet maybe they get a mayonnaise bowl bid.

It’s hard to think of a non feminine product name worse for a bowl tie-in. The Drano Bowl? The Tidy Bowl?
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• In the more important matters to warrant a post today ..... mayo.

I grew up on Hellmans. You could not produce a good potato salad or slaw without it. My wife, a Georgia native? Duke's! I've become convinced it's better than Hellmans.
      Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Duke’s is richer, no doubt. They are similar, though, imo.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Alabama has scheduled a home-and-home series with Ohio State in 2027-2028.

Comment

• I am so going to C-Bus if the Rona and riots haven’t killed me.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

• 2024: Nick's retirement

Comment

• Also, sweet. Ryan Day will be mopping floors in a Pizza Hut in Terre Haute by that time but, sweet

Comment

• I really hope that series happens. Can’t wait to visit AA!
                    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Break out the Vienna sausages and Jameson's!!

Comment

• AA prefers Protestant whiskey. So, Bushmills. In truth, it’ll be slivovitz.
                        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                          I really hope that series happens. Can’t wait to visit AA!
                          Hey, bring DSL with you.

And your wife!

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                            Alabama has scheduled a home-and-home series with Ohio State in 2027-2028.
                            They probably insisted that the OSU home game be played in Nashville.
                            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• It’s C-Bus and Tuscaloosa.

The neutral site games will be missed.

Comment

• Well, at least OSU will have one difficult game those years.
                                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Working...
                                X