Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• South Carolina, historically, is Illinois. Averaging a hair more than 10 wins per year those four years under Spurrior was their high water mark.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• South Carolina's kicker has NFL potential.
      (My takeaway from that game... and they won't contend in the SEC..)
      AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• We owe them a butt-whupping.

Them, and the Tarheels as well.
        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• South Alabama! UAT has been dodging them for decades!

Comment

• Woo!

Comment

• AA crushed.
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Go Badgers!
                AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Big win for Wisconsin and a huge blow to LSU's season. Michigan should be #5 Monday.

Comment

• AA is rejuvenated.

Bammer 7, USC 3

Comment

• Oh, man. USC is falling apart and it's fantastic to watch.

Comment

• How u doing there AA? Hope you didn't put to much scratch on SC

Comment

• Alabama is the ultimate modular team.

When one module is outdated, they plug in a new one.

Give credit where its due. They have more talent than anyone in the country.

Comment

• First, before I break down film on USC, let me say a few words about Western Kentucky: they were 12-2 (8-0 in CUSA) and ended the 2015 season with a big bowl win. They opened this year by beating Rice by 32 on Thursday (which gives them 2 extra days to prepare - really three, since Bama doesn't fly back until the morning). They are hungry, have been overlooked and disrespected, and Bama is likely to be down a bit.

Bet the farm, the house, and the kids' college fund for WKU to cover. Have I ever lied to you? Just do it...
                            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Im watching the Tigers vs the Tigers and the Tigers are going to lose. I just hope the Tigers kick a FG now to cover!

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                                First, before I break down film on USC, let me say a few words about Western Kentucky: they were 12-2 (8-0 in CUSA) and ended the 2015 season with a big bowl win. They opened this year by beating Rice by 32 on Thursday (which gives them 2 extra days to prepare - really three, since Bama doesn't fly back until the morning). They are hungry, have been overlooked and disrespected, and Bama is likely to be down a bit.

Bet the farm, the house, and the kids' college fund for WKU to cover. Have I ever lied to you? Just do it...
                                sandbaggius extraordinarius

Comment

Working...
                                X