Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
    I met McCants outside the Georgia Dome several years back. He asked me for $5. Just a horrible cautionary tale.
    Are you sure that wasn't Mike Dubose?

Comment

• I don't remember being more impressed with a defensive player than I did McCants in college.

Comment

• From that era at Bama, him, Cornelius Bennett, and Derrick Thomas were all world. And of that trio, two are now dead.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
          Wiz, I wish you would crowd the plate against Ricky Vaughn

charlie sheen baseball GIF by Comedy Central
          hurtful
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I think thomas still has the record for most sacks in an nfl game for the chiefs

Comment

• stfu
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• If this holds out, I was wrong. If we beat this spread, I will be a Crimson Sunshine Pumper until we drop a game.

Best defensive half that Pete Golding has ever called.
                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• STFU
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• There’s still a chance that Alabama could suffer the ignominy of watching their first string play a few more fourth quarters this year. Truly disgraceful.

Comment

• Looks like the rebuild in Tuscaloosa is ahead of schedule!

Comment

• Just tuned in, probably just in time to watch the truly slick offense of Ole Miss to do it's work.

Comment

• I’m shocked and pleased. Despite the bullshit PI the refs gifted the Rebs on a bump in the endzone on an uncatchable ball, we still beat the spread.

Thos team may turn out to be decent after all.

We play @Texas A&M next week. We should win by 10-14.

Comment

• What are your thoughts on Brian Robinson? While Robinson had a productive day, he doesn't come across as anything special to me... at least right now.
                            I'm used to seeing absolute studs at RB for Alabama and Robinson seems OK or above average. Like a poor man's Trent Richardson or Damien Harris.

The nitpick of all nitpicks for Alabama.
                            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                              I’m shocked and pleased. Despite the bullshit PI the refs gifted the Rebs on a bump in the endzone on an uncatchable ball, we still beat the spread.

Thos team may turn out to be decent after all.

We play @Texas A&M next week. We should win by 10-14.
                              You should win?

Who are you...and where is AA?
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• A productive day? BRob had 171 yards rushing and 4 rushing TDs today. I think he is a great back. Any deficit you see in him is likely more due to a rebuilt OL.

Comment

Working...
                                X