Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wtf? I leave you people alone for one day and all hell breaks loose

come back, AA…

season crying GIF

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post

You couldn't ignore me if you tried liney...
      You're right, Wiz. You're one of the reasons I'm here.

xoxo
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
        Wtf? I leave you people alone for one day and all hell breaks loose

come back, AA…

season crying GIF
        He'll be back. Even if its only to exchange witty repartee with me.

that ought to do it ...

Comment

• I know that twatwaffle is lurking.

DSL, I wouldn't go that far.

I think the real reason he's pulling this thing is because he doesn't want to be here when Bama just gets by UGA with some stupid shit behind that win in the SECCG and then has to play Kirby's boys again in the first round of the CFP ........ and posting that here should get him coming back to respond to it.
          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• He's got to come back so he can enforce his wager with me. I know he's excited about hanging a user pic and tagline on me for a week.

The odds are in his favor.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post

You're right, Wiz. You're one of the reasons I'm here.

xoxo
              ...you are the wind beneath my wings...
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I think AA gives up message boards once a year seems like it happens around the tale end of the college season

I think its called cyberage--his version of the everpopular STFU

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
                  ....when Bama just gets by UGA with some stupid shit behind that win in the SECCG and then has to play Kirby's boys again in the first round of the CFP .......

I personally think rematches should not be allowed. It makes what happens during the regular season worthless. If you lose to someone in the regs, it means nothing (except pecking order) if there's a rematch in the championship game. Thats bullshit and its only there to make money for TV corporations. Same for Bama/Georgia this year. They meet in the championship game and then, wow, the next game they play is against each other in the playoffs. That makes the championship game worthless. Then again, college sports isn't about athletics, its about money, money, money. Fuck rematches. Looking like Wisconsin is going to play the winner of the M/osu tussle. They've lost to both teams. Head to head has already been decided, make every game count.

I am not in favor of do overs to pander to TV.
                  I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of a toilet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Obi-Jon View Post

I personally think rematches should not be allowed. It makes what happens during the regular season worthless. If you lose to someone in the regs, it means nothing (except pecking order) if there's a rematch in the championship game. Thats bullshit and its only there to make money for TV corporations. Same for Bama/Georgia this year. They meet in the championship game and then, wow, the next game they play is against each other in the playoffs. That makes the championship game worthless. Then again, college sports isn't about athletics, its about money, money, money. Fuck rematches. Looking like Wisconsin is going to play the winner of the M/osu tussle. They've lost to both teams. Head to head has already been decided, make every game count.

I am not in favor of do overs to pander to TV.
                    I've always said that you should have to win your conference to get into the playoff. If you can't win your conference, you should not get a shot to win the NC. Even if the two "best' teams are in the same the same conference. (who the fuck knows who is the best until they play?)
                    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• The BIG12 doesn't have a CCG. If OU wins out would you take a 2 loss OU over a 2 loss Oregon of the PAC12? There is a lot of silliness in how the FBS is set up. How it's done has clearly been influenced by the GOBN (Good O'l Boy Network) made up of the various bowl committee dudes riding golf carts and wearing plaid jackets with plaid pants. Awful.

If CFB can get to a division between P5 teams and then the rest and 8, then a 16 game FBS (P5) play-off format, we'd have a much more competitive and interesting regular season and way to determine the best CFB team in a season. I'd support a play in format for the non-P5 teams once we get to a 16 game play-off format. That way ND could legitimately have to play it's way into a play-off or, rolls eyes, join a conference. And fuck them. The BIG doesn't want them. They can go get the get regular season ass-fucked by the likes of Clemson, NC and WF. Think of red Kelly's cheeks would get.
                      Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• The Big 12 does have a championship game. It'll be Oklahoma State against either Oklahoma or Baylor. If OU wins out, they'll be 12-1, and they'll have beaten Oklahoma State twice.
                        Last edited by JRB; November 23, 2021, 06:17 PM.

Comment

• Correct.
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Speaking of Bedlam, Mike Gundy made a comment the other day that he expects that series to end once OU leaves for the SEC.

Comment

• Wish AA was around to comment. Longtime Alabama beat writer Cecil Hurt has died at 62.

Comment

• I miss AA like a host misses a parasite...
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X