No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JOY! My grandfather made sure our family knows the deal, and I still have the twisty Bullwinkle figure he had pinned on his office cork board. The kids still like what I can find on youtube, and I do as well. Nice to go back to hand-drawn animation. We just moved, and I unearthed this:

Comment

• Wossamatta U (of Frostbite Falls Minnesota)'s most famous alumni.
      “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post
        The under 50 crowd might not get this one...
        Heh, I am stealing that one.

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Wossamatta U would have been a better choice for conference expansion than Rutgers. I do enjoy passing through McKeesport, PA.

Comment

• Wew, 4.1%

what kind of magic wand does he have??

Comment

• Kapture did your mother refuse to change your diaper so you sat in fetid shit all day? Explains a lot.

Comment

• (and for the old timers) Kapture did Charles beat the crap out of you out at the water tower? Explains a lot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
                  Wew, 4.1%

what kind of magic wand does he have??
                  Best Quarter since ol "Magic Wand" Obama in Q3 of 2014!!

Comment

• I agree it's start but so far, Un has gotten far more out the deal for his county than Trump has for the key issue of denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula.

Another take on NK:

https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...weakens-2018-7
                    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Since 1990 North Korea has repatriated the remains of 340 U.S. soldiers.

Trump has been president since ... January of 2017.

Trump is taking credit for something that began nearly 30 years before he took office.

This repatriation process has been happening since 1990. Trump is taking credit for something that was originally worked out under Ronald Reagan, then captained in turn by George H.W. Bush, Bill Clinton, George W. Bush, and Barack Obama, all long before Donald Trump came along.

George W. Bush temporarily suspended reparation in 2005, due to safety concerns for the recovery teams, Trump essentially "negotiated" a deal with Kim Jong Un to get something we already had.

North Korea is giving us something they were already giving us.

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• On trade and the economy. Trump deserves some credit for the 4.1% but not all of it. DJT is good at identifying a problem and then pronouncing at some later point that "he" has fixed it. That's not usually the case as his claims of this and that success are generally not nearly as noteworthy as he and his staff make it sound like they are:

Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• There is no debate. It's clear what happened with North Korea.

Comment

• Kim has got nothing so far, the policy of tough sanctions is still in place.

Comment

• Above Kapture point has been mumbled many times before, but still remains willfully false.

suspending PACOM joint national training exercise was a significant victory for NK.

Kapture wont see this -- tolerance for direct dialogue is near zero.

Comment

Working...
                                X