Coronavirus Safety Protocol - please read and discuss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
    This week an old shipmate of mine died of COVID. He was healthy and vibrant. A coach, husband, father and grandfather.
    Last Friday we buried a friend who died of COVID. He and his wife got it, she survived and he didn't. They weren't vaccinated but weren't anti-vaxxers just didn't take it serious I guess. Now Sandra has to spend the rest of her life agonizing over that bad decision. He was only 67 years old. Sorry for your loss CGVT.
    "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

Fuck all of you cuntspiracy anti-vax fucking cunts. Fuck all of you and then some.

This week an old shipmate of mine died of COVID. He was healthy and vibrant. A coach, husband, father and grandfather. He bought into the bullshit conspiracy crap and the anti-vax that you stupid motherfuckers have been selling. He posted stupid shit and touted the right-wing anti-vax misinformation bullshit on on his Facebook feed.

He bought into that shit and now he's gone.

I am sad that he is gone, and I am pissed that he died from something that was completely preventable.

So fuck you if you believe that shit and an even bigger FUCK YOU if you are spreading it.

Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you.
      Yep, put the unvaxxed in cuntcentration camps right now! It's the only way! Just because Joe Rogin beat the Rona with IVM and his stuff, your poor buddy probably didn't get the same treatment. The fact your buddy made a tactical miscalculation is the fault of everyone else for sure. To the camps now!!

Comment

• Originally posted by HenryTheDeuce View Post

Yep, put the unvaxxed in cuntcentration camps right now! It's the only way! Just because Joe Rogin beat the Rona with IVM and his stuff, your poor buddy probably didn't get the same treatment. The fact your buddy made a tactical miscalculation is the fault of everyone else for sure. To the camps now!!
        Joe Rogan beat COVID because he beat COVID. It fucking happens. Ivermectin most likely had nothing to do with it.

My "poor buddy" fell victim to the same stupid shit that you are selling

So Fuck you. You fucking cuntspiracy theory believing anti-vax fuck.
        Last edited by CGVT; September 15, 2021, 10:26 PM.
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• No need to put the anti-vax fucks in any sort of camp. They are already there in their little shitty towns with
          no hope. Too afraid to venture into the world. Surrounded by fear and boogeymen with their loaded guns. They already live in camps. It’s called bumfuck America.

Comment

• Ya. On top of that, they can go fuck themselves. At least they have their opioids to sooth their sorrow of never wanting to be somebody. It must be the immigrants and “non/whites” to blame for them being pussies. They are too scared to venture too far from their mommy.

Comment

• I definitely need to learn more about why the anger is so intense regarding non vaccinated people. I mean, i think if they’re not being vaccinated due to “conspiracy” then YES, they’re fruitcakes……… but this notion that they’re “killing others” and the quite vitriolic anger attached to that is quite an eye opener.

I know one death by COVID of a double vacced person. I know of several others (through friends, family , forums) who know people that have died from COVID while double vacced.
              FFS, my own mother in law has been TRIPLE vacced and she’s feeling like absolute shyte this week.

If its the conspiracy “thing” that is annoying people on here SO MUCH, then fair enough, (they irritate me also) …… but this idea that they’re killing people is not a healthy viewpoint to have moving forward as a society. I’d rather use my anger towards vac manufacturers and ask,
              “Why is there a fucking chance that my MIL could die when shes 3x vacced?”
              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• The vaccines are very good as far as these treatments but they are not bullet proof. Ultimately they are probably going to have to do yearly COViD shots just like the Flu shots because there is always going to be mutations. We were lucky to get these vaccines as quick as we did.

Comment

• I'm pissed at the conspiracy cunts and those that push the anti-vax misinformation because those stupid fucks are the reason that people don't get vaccinated.
                  If you are vaccinated, the chances of getting a serious case of COVID are slim and dying from the disease is extremely rare. Being hospitalized is less likely in the vaccinated too.
                  The numbers don't lie, no matter what kind of mumbo-jumbo some "expert" on Youtube spouts about it.
                  The vaccine will not prevent all cases when the disease is so prevalent, no vaccine will do that. The more people that get vaccinated, the fewer cases there will be, the less opportunity for variants to develop and the sooner we can get back to some semblance of normal.
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Fuck all of you cuntspiracy anti-vax fucking cunts. Fuck all of you and then some.

This week an old shipmate of mine died of COVID. He was healthy and vibrant. A coach, husband, father and grandfather. He bought into the bullshit conspiracy crap and the anti-vax that you stupid motherfuckers have been selling. He posted stupid shit and touted the right-wing anti-vax misinformation bullshit on on his Facebook feed.

He bought into that shit and now he's gone.

I am sad that he is gone, and I am pissed that he died from something that was completely preventable.

So fuck you if you believe that shit and an even bigger FUCK YOU if you are spreading it.

Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you.
                    Needless death is such a waste. I can't fathom being so afraid of folktales that it would be scarier then the sheer reality of people getting and dying.

Condolences Sensei
                    Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

I'm pissed at the conspiracy cunts and those that push the anti-vax misinformation because those stupid fucks are the reason that people don't get vaccinated.
                      If you are vaccinated, the chances of getting a serious case of COVID are slim and dying from the disease is extremely rare. Being hospitalized is less likely in the vaccinated too.
                      The numbers don't lie, no matter what kind of mumbo-jumbo some "expert" on Youtube spouts about it.
                      The vaccine will not prevent all cases when the disease is so prevalent, no vaccine will do that. The more people that get vaccinated, the fewer cases there will be, the less opportunity for variants to develop and the sooner we can get back to some semblance of normal.
                      Yup.

And I would like to add the F you people - the "Tuskegee" fucks. Who are they you ask? Well there are some people of color (AA, Hispanic A, etc..) that point to the failed Tuskegee experiment and think this vaccine will also hurt people of color. Fuck you even more.

As disproportionately this disease impacts people of color and so you have seen friends, family and/or co-workers fall victim to this disease and you think you can side step this sh!t? F YOU TOO!

Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• The problem is the us versus them sentiment makes Fox news a lot of money, making this a vicious cycle. This is a case where you need to persuade people, but it is all very discouraging. A lot more energy needs to be devoted to getting the globe vaccinated.

Maybe they need to do scare commercials like they did for the anti-drug campaign. They don't actually show some of the treatments to care for COVID patients. When it gets really bad, they put you in restraints, punt you on a vent, paralyze you and flip your bed so you are in a prone position. During the height of the pandemic, they would have prone teams go around the hospital to turn the beds over.

Comment

• Yes it is a vicious circle. Because while focusing on the cunts who are avoiding jabs (due to conspiracy beliefs) with shock / scare commercials , what do we say to the people who've had multiple vacs being spun around in the beds?

Today, on BBC Radio 2 news, we are heading for a lockdown November time if cases go on the current curve. Most people have been fucking vacced. Yet it is RISING quicker than last year. You telling me the smattering of Conspiracy cunts are making the curve STEEPER?? Fucking bullshit.
                          "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Marko - the virus is going to keep on mutating. I'm not up on the UK issue but I think that is due to the delta variant. It's why a focus on getting as many people around the globe vaccinated so you reduce the ability if the virus to mutate. Or hope the virus mutates into an inert form.

I don't know what the answer is but for comparison's sake, the hope was that a vaccine could be 60-70 percent effective. The yearly flu shot is something like 50 percent effective.

Comment

• Seems like my natural immunity from having Covid beats the hell out of you alls faux immunity. In my case I will continue to be a fucking cunt.

Comment

• fox, you're an idiot if you think the vaccine is faux immunity. The only thing faux is your source of news.

#birdsarentreal

Comment

Working...
                                X